}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Beantown and LakeShow win)

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Expect about 10 more games like this with Minn trying to adjust to Randel.... Julius is a ball stopper...
He has to learn how to move the ball and play off the ball.... crash the boards
This!!!!
Even in NY when Randel is on, it comes at the detriment of his teammates. If Julius is hot it only because someone else on his team hasn't touched the ball in like 10 minutes.

When he puts his head down and decides to make a move, you can see his teammates becoming less interested in the play, cause they already know Julius ain't passing.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know this is only game 1 but lakers are already better than last year

And LeBron & bronny do have the same voice :lol:

And yes JJ redikkk is a better coach than ham

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I know this is only game 1 but lakers are already better than last year

And LeBron & bronny do have the same voice :lol:

And yes JJ redikkk is a better coach than ham
This roasted ham would be a better coach than Ham was

24501-tangy-honey-glazed-ham-DDMFS-4x3-0a5c0cf9d6b64c7f9650205727af31b5.jpg

And the Lakers are a good-ish team as long as AD is on the floor and playing like tonight. He made it thru game 1 unharmed. Just need another 81 games from him without injury :rolleyes:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

This is his first real game, so, I understand. It's gonna take time for him to settle in along with the game slowing down for him once he play more games.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This!!!!
Even in NY when Randel is on, it comes at the detriment of his teammates. If Julius is hot it only because someone else on his team hasn't touched the ball in like 10 minutes.

When he puts his head down and decides to make a move, you can see his teammates becoming less interested in the play, cause they already know Julius ain't passing.
He's going to need to change his style of play but he looked unsure of himself out there. Give him time..he figuring it out. Looks like the entire team is.