}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Beantown and LakeShow win)

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I just got around to watching the C's ring ceremony and WOW! They introduce Brown before Tatum and gave Tatum the chance to have the mic.

The disrespect continues ...
Well that's none of my business anyway tho
kermit-kermit-the-frog.gif

Anyway, who do ya'll think is going to eliminate the 2nd Rounders this year.

PS: shout out Big Al for finally getting his ring.
PPS: The 08 C's for still a bunch of clowns.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1st and only time I might agree with Gelo Ball

I'm not sure what their issues are but they're not in the same boat, actually not anywhere close.

Cam has a platinum album along with two gold albums along with numerous hits/street bangers that people know.

They're not in the same league as far as success in their careers. As a matter of fact if we're keeping it real, Gelo never got in the game.

So you definitely shouldn't be agreeing with Gelo.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what their issues are but they're not in the same boat, actually not anywhere close.

Cam has a platinum album along with two gold albums along with numerous hits/street bangers that people know.

They're not in the same league as far as success in their careers. As a matter of fact if we're keeping it real, Gelo never got in the game.

So you definitely shouldn't be agreeing with Gelo.
Musically Cam is ass. Top 3 worst rappers ever. HOF level trash.

And Gelo simply said ain't nobody calling Cam top 5 or 10. So yea I'm agreeing with Gelo here. Now it don't take away from Gelo being ass on the court. 2 things can be true

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Ok I've been very nice responding to your slander, but hey that's your asspinion :roflmao:
Aww man you gotta come with the gloves off from the jump with me. But I'll let the thread get back to hoops. I'll slander Cam trash ass another day in another thread.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aww man you gotta come with the gloves off from the jump with me. But I'll let the thread get back to hoops. I'll slander Cam trash ass another day in another thread.
Man we're good, ain't no games being played right now so ain't shit to talk about.

Nobody wants to talk about how the Knicks got blown the fuck out or how Minnesota looked like pure shit! :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Knicks will be aight, they ran into the World Champions who were hot and got something to prove.

And they'll need a bit more from Karl and OG Anu you know what?

I ain't even gonna say that muthafucka's name! OG's new name is "Bigger Bronny" because all that muthafucka does is sit and wait at the 3 point line!

If he can get a 212 million dollar contract then I'm good for at least 210 million!:lol: