}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Load management in game 1 of the season lol)

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I know Joel & Wayoff P aren't playing tonight, but I like seeing Maxey used in the promotions.

Joel already got his MVP and I doubt he's winning a chip as a primary. It really is all about staying afloat and trying not to get injured.

Maxey on the other is young and full of nothing but potential and upside. I hope Joel is paying attention.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I know Joel & Wayoff P aren't playing tonight, but I like seeing Maxey used in the promotions.

Joel already got his MVP and I doubt he's winning a chip as a primary. It really is all about staying afloat and trying not to get injured.

Maxey on the other is young and full of nothing but potential and upside. I hope Joel is paying attention.
I'm pretty sure embiid is ready to give maxey the keys, he once said that he wanted to prepare him for when it's time for him to take a backseat and maxey becomes the new franchise player to step up

My issue is the annoying ass injury prone players that the sixers have with PG and embiid. I wasn't too happy when they got PG at this stage of his career being older with a injury history. If they win it all, it would be worth it, and if not, then I pretty much was right about having concerns about that signing.

looking forward to see how this sixers team perform tonight because they definitely have a deep team this year, but you can't expect this team to win a lot of games when Embiid and PG aren't playing especially when the team need them against better teams.

Either way, I'm looking forward to see maxey lead the way.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Musically Cam is ass. Top 3 worst rappers ever. HOF level trash.

And Gelo simply said ain't nobody calling Cam top 5 or 10. So yea I'm agreeing with Gelo here. Now it don't take away from Gelo being ass on the court. 2 things can be true
Their beats made them popular, I've never heard anything Cam, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones or any of those Dipset rappers say anything repeating..lol

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both of you can get it!

And Gelo simply said ain't nobody calling Cam top 5 or 10. So yea I'm agreeing with Gelo here. Now it don't take away from Gelo being ass on the court. 2 things can be true
bottle-to.gif

Their beats made them popular, I've never heard anything Cam, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones or any of those Dipset rappers say anything repeating..lol
bottle-to.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cam ain’t even top 3 worst in Dipset let alone top 3 ever. Cam was a good rapper and made good music. If Gelo had the career Cam did he would be in the league and have a 100 million dollar deal.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What does this even mean? Manufactured how? First off in order for this to happen one you have to be good enough to not only get drafted at 18 but be good and last 20 years in the damn league. So bitch how is it manufactured? They committed something that won’t even be done again in our lifetime more than likely.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What does this even mean? Manufactured how? First off in order for this to happen one you have to be good enough to not only get drafted at 18 but be good and last 20 years in the damn league. So bitch how is it manufactured? They committed something that won’t even be done again in our lifetime more than likely.
Some white people just don't have a heart. Especially with regards to anything having to do with Black people excellence.

Bronny could have been a fuck up, flunked out of school, quit after almost dying. Had two children with plastic strippers.

No, he has stayed humble, kept grinding and keeps presenting the James name ina positive light. He is always respectful and gracious.

Any other family doing this would be praised. Any other human doing this after cardiac arrest would be heralded.

Beadle ain't worth shit. WTF does Westbrook have to do with this.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some white people just don't have a heart. Especially with regards to anything having to do with Black people excellence.

Bronny could have been a fuck up, flunked out of school, quit after almost dying. Had two children with plastic strippers.

No, he has stayed humble, kept grinding and keeps presenting the James name ina positive light. He is always respectful and gracious.

Any other family doing this would be praised. Any other human doing this after cardiac arrest would be heralded.

Beadle ain't worth shit. WTF does Westbrook have to do with this.
:bravo: