Official 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread - Chicago

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was better than the speech the Orange Cuck's wife gave...my bad, she didn't make it. Probably off sucking The French President's dick again...
042418_france_13.jpg
Damn you got me there. You really got me there.

But this is Barron Trump
barron-trump-graduates-oxbridge-academy-86610846.jpg

And this thing is apparently Kamala Harris step daughter
GVY_b2XXAAABv1G

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care about their ugly kids, but apparently, Little Trump has some other serious issues...

Yall act like people dont eat all that shit they say he killed, in part of Asia, dog,

is a delicacy.. but not for nothing, them wealthy kids be getting away,

with shit, they would lock poor children up with the quickness for...

if you are NOT wealthy, you are taking a big chance, putting your children

around wealthy children, many who are literally ABOVE THE LAW....

But Baron at six seven.. Trust if that was Obama's son,

He would be a college star basketball player... he wouldve had that boy,

shooting like curry...Obama got a shooter fo real tho...

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He can't help himself

I never thought that growing up would be finding out that 80 percent of the people you liked when you were a kid are actually pieces of shit, but here we are. Hogan could have cleanly run off of positive vibes and nostalgia for the rest of his life with no issues, but he actively chooses to be this awful, and it's telling.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I never thought that growing up would be finding out that 80 percent of the people you liked when you were a kid are actually pieces of shit, but here we are. Hogan could have cleanly run off of positive vibes and nostalgia for the rest of his life with no issues, but he actively chooses to be this awful, and it's telling.

:smh: You know

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kamala Harris doesn’t support a tax on unrealized gains of you or anyone you know.

Some misinformation finance accounts are posting she is in favor of taxing unrealized cap gains.

This is the actual policy she supports : “Her proposed 25% tax on unrealized gains for centi-millionaires with nine-figure fortunes or more would be a watershed moment for U.S. tax policy.”

None of you are centi-millionaires. This affects the richest of the rich. I’ve gotten a few chuckles out of people this will never touch being so up in arms about it.

Always be suspicious of accounts that post claims without links to reputable news sources and look up the actual facts yourself.

Kamala Harris to unveil economic platform this week. Here’s what investors will be looking for.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shit kind of looked like what was going on a few miles away in Thornton township The Trustees in the township were cutting Tiffany Henyard's credit cards and trying to put some restrictions on her. Meanwhile she pleading her case with the people talking all the bingo games, the concerts, the valentine celebrations and the mother's day celebrations all the parties they were taking away.