Official 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread - Chicago

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of y’all need to take a High School U.S Government or a U.S History class

You probably need it more than most. The policies Kamala has released does not give me any reason to vote for her. Voting for an individual because she'll be the first anything doesn't demonstrate any political intelligence.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You probably need it more than most. The policies Kamala has released does not give me any reason to vote for her. Voting for an individual because she'll be the first anything doesn't demonstrate any political intelligence.

Give me an authentic percentage of people voting for “the first” on this election versus making sure that orange asshole doesn’t get back in? There is NOTHING Kamala can say or has done that would make vote in any way that would help elect Trump. And, yeah, I voted for Obama and it had a looooooot to do with him being black; but he was capable, poised, respectful and necessary. Fuck all these cacs running for any office against a black person. Only a fool, at this point, isn’t positive Trump is a moron, traitor and racist. But, write some shit in. Hell, vote him; that way, we know….

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

yaQ6PI.jpg