Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Your boy has more pick sixes than TD passes in two seasons and you got the NERVE to have Dak's name in your mouth. LMAO.

Caleb-danny is more like it.
Even so danny threw more td passes than your boy dak on Sunday and your boy lost by more points than Danny did the last 2 weeks.. he’ll Danny got a better win percentage in the playoffs than your boy does.. Caleb-dak

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Even so danny threw more td passes than your boy dak on Sunday and your boy lost by more points than Danny did the last 2 weeks.. he’ll Danny got a better win percentage in the playoffs than your boy does.. Caleb-dak
So are you saying Danny is better than Dak?

Say it with your chest famo lol.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if he would do any better with that roster.

Years of bad drafting hurt that team.
I mean you know since you've witness it with your team in DC and it seems like things are starting to be better for y'all.

Panthers better wake up and get somebody that knows how to construct a team properly.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean you know since you've witness it with your team in DC and it seems like things are starting to be better for y'all.

Panthers better wake up and get somebody that knows how to construct a team properly.
Right and they did play teams with some solid defenses. NO and LAC defenses are good

They may need to sit him like Miami did Tua a few years ago.

If you don’t have an OL how can the QB pass the ball?
They drafted a RB from Texas, Brooks, so I think he will help add another dimension to the team once he comes off IR.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You shouldn't talk about anyones QB
Bears fans shouldn’t talk about any franchise after 85.. in fact bears fans shouldn’t even talk about football cause clearly what ya watch dosent represent it.. we know that won’t stop you from talking so I guess I can talk about qbs

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So are you saying Danny is better than Dak?

Say it with your chest famo lol.
Everyone know Danny ain’t shit.. is this what your expectations has come to.. being better than shit? Difference is we getting rid of our shit after this season..60 more quarters to go.. ya decided to pay yours 60 million a yr and are happy he’s better than shit.. hahahahaha this is what your expectations has become hahahaha… my misery will end soon ya just beginning hahahaha

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have three favorite teams in the NFL, the Miami Dolphins, Baltimore Ravens, and Philadelphia Eagles. let’s see how Philly do tonight because the other two I am very disappointed
Eagles will be ok, they know how to take advantage of good opportunities.

They should win that Division easily if healthy.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone know Danny ain’t shit.. is this what your expectations has come to.. being better than shit? Difference is we getting rid of our shit after this season..60 more quarters to go.. ya decided to pay yours 60 million a yr and are happy he’s better than shit.. hahahahaha this is what your expectations has become hahahaha… my misery will end soon ya just beginning hahahaha

There very few good QBs or franchise QBs in the league.

That is why both got paid.

Danny made the playoffs, won a playoff game while healthy.

Dak won 12 games, 3 years in a row, and has a Top 6 QBR all time.

They had leverage on the owners, and took advantage.