Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I wish people stop saying it was a mistake when folks wasn't giving Bieniemy his due. All,you heard was people saying it was Andy Reid's offense but once Bieniemy left and want to prove he had something to do with the offense. It was a mistake.

I don't fault him for wanting to see,if he can do it without Andy, especially when he wasn't getting the credit in Kansas City like he should.
He was a fucking coffee holder too

Him and Nagy was Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
You niggas woulda gave Tebow GM status and ownership if he woulda beat NE in that playoff game right after beating the Steelers and winning the division.

The fucking audacity

Just be happy we gave y’all Jay Cutler and y’all were actually good that year.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Somebody on here said they would like the giants to draft him. I would have to see some more footage of ole boy cause not familiar with his portfolio. But definitely open minded for a potential new guy to replace the overpriced qb we got right now

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Somebody on here said they would like the giants to draft him. I would have to see some more footage of ole boy cause not familiar with his portfolio. But definitely open minded for a potential new guy to replace the overpriced qb we got right now

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yawl shoulda won the superbowl in 2005 with jake

You all beat NE in the playoffs to lose to a fucking bus and rapist

And Tebow was able to get revenge.

Those manning years was out of desperation and shouldn’t have won that Super Bowl
That loss to the Steelers hurt. Champ's near pick six sealing Brady was great to see.

I have nothing to say about Tebow-time. Other than I watched that draft & when Denver traded with the Ravens, I knew they were taking him. It hurt my heart to see that pick.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That loss to the Steelers hurt. Champ's near pick six sealing Brady was great to see.

I have nothing to say about Tebow-time. Other than I watched that draft & when Denver traded with the Ravens, I knew they were taking him. It hurt my heart to see that pick.

The problem with that 2005 team was that they couldn't stop the run in the game even though we were #2 run defense that year. What was shocking is that the pass defense was beyond horrible that year but was solid in that Steelers game.

What's even more crazy was that it was Darrent Williams rookie season. He played solid even though he got picked on alot. Teams were not trying to throw Champ's direction.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem with that 2005 team was that they couldn't stop the run in the game even though we were #2 run defense that year. What was shocking is that the pass defense was beyond horrible that year but was solid in that Steelers game.

What's even more crazy was that it was Darrent Williams rookie season. He played solid even though he got picked on alot. Teams were not trying to throw Champ's direction.
Darrent was on his way to being a superstar. He was a steal. I hate hypotheticals. But I can't help but think if Plummer plays the whole season. Denver makes the playoffs & maybe tragedy doesn't strike.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
That was me. I think the only reason he's not being considered higher is his past injuries scare some ppl

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Shannon not too long ago had double hip surgery so that’s why he walked a little more funnier than usual. Nevertheless, this is funny.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Kicked y'all ass in Denver too. God is good. :yes: Was revenge for the 1997 AFC Championship game. Ion forgot a muthafuckin thing. :yes:

FhgMhj.jpg