Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
429963397_433976002528522_5317875199541710462_n.jpg

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what you have with Mason. If not Wilson do you want Tannenhill? Cause I don't care what the media says Fields is not an option.

BTwITm.jpg
Phuck Tannenhill. There have to be another option. Russell Wilson is not it. What? Just to win a play game or two in the playoffs?. He is halfway out the league
Everyone wants a quick fix Steelers need a Young Quarterback they can groom. Ok So Kenny is not it. Well. Neither is a 35 year old Russell Wilson. Clara is not going to PA

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Phuck Tannenhill. There have to be another option. Russell Wilson is not it. What? Just to win a play game or two in the playoffs?. He is halfway out the league
We are going to see about Pickett. Get use to it. Like it or not. And I'm not crazy about it. Fields is not happening. Not gonna pay a guy that much money to be a back up. I'm being realistic. Either way we need another QB on the roster.

dPT0cA.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

d679d6342d374c3da731c60abdb1b0e5_md.jpg

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay so who do YOU want and don't say Fields. IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!

yrFYGE.jpg
It can be anyone under the sun except Tannenhill Russell Wilson and Kirk Cousins. We have now up until next season for them to figure it out. It may not be until Mike Tomlin leave before the Steelers to become serious playoff contenders.