Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i actually saw the traffic buildup from this accident yesterday when i was on the opposite side of 635.
the majority of 635 on the east side of Dallas is under major construction......it has been goin on for the last 2 and a half years.
its the last place mufuckas need to be trying to race. Eventho noone died, he can still be charged with a felony if someone was injured.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is it we mainly hear about football players getting into trouble on a regular basis so much more than basketball or baseball players? Dudes be beyond wilding out with the shit they be trying to get away with :smh:
In contrast to bball, it’s probably the #s, 53 vs 12-15

The 2 sports are polar opposite.

Football, you gotta be somewhat crazy to even consider playing as a pro…

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
i actually saw the traffic buildup from this accident yesterday when i was on the opposite side of 635.
the majority of 635 on the east side of Dallas is under major construction......it has been goin on for the last 2 and a half years.
its the last place mufuckas need to be trying to race. Eventho noone died, he can still be charged with a felony if someone was injured.

8bfd6f50a4d642119f034e2de43fa034_md.jpg

331eeafb24a347c9b1fed48c70ecbc55_md.jpg

5bad16b1cb734bc3900bb65fe8b1ff6f_md.jpg

0a9da205c77947a19c077a6765458c09_md.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Glad nobody died

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh they got footage he’s done done.. lot of whiplash lawsuits and mysterious back injuries that can’t be detected
this is one of the few reasons i got emergency lights installed in my car.
when i see them idiots coming up behind me doing 100mph+ and shit......it turn on the lights in my back windshield and them niggas hit the brakes instantly.
fuck around and kill somebody driving like that.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
1. There will definitely be some lawsuit coming. TMZ has pics of the men leaving the scene. A white woman can be seen holding her toddler on side the road. He better hope she wasn't involved in the wreck. He will be paying for that kids college education. Along with any other passengers or drivers involved.

2. Roger Goodell may come down hard on him, once all the facts come out. I can see the league wanting to send a message. Especially after everything that went down with Henry Ruggs.

I hate to see dumb shit like this. You an upcoming star that will be worth millions in a few years. Yet you out street racing with your boys, who prob don't have nowhere near as much at stake. But guess what? Your name is the one in the news. And you will be the one being sue and not your boys.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Welp.Now he has company

Henry Ruggs III

Luckily no one died in this incident. But I see your point though. Rashee just need to turn himself in with his lawyer and start the process. If it was one of your boys driving your car. Then you gonna have to give him up to clear your name. If not then just take your medicine. Prob a hefty fine along with one or more lawsuits. And being suspending a number of games.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Luckily no one died in this incident. But I see your point though. Rashee just need to turn himself in with his lawyer and start the process. If it was one of your boys driving your car. Then you gonna have to give him up to clear your name. If not then just take your medicine. Prob a hefty fine along with one or more lawsuits. And being suspending a number of games.

He's made it worse by running away like a fucking idiot

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's made it worse by running away like a fucking idiot
even if the other car didnt have a dashcam......its traffic cams all up and down the major hwys in and around Dallas.
they show the shit every morning on the news when they bring up the traffic report, so they can show u in real time what the traffic is like.
they can zoom in.....zoom out. he should have just stayed at the scene. the worst he could have gotten is a citation for reckless driving and speeding.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
even if the other car didnt have a dashcam......its traffic cams all up and down the major hwys in and around Dallas.
they show the shit every morning on the news when they bring up the traffic report, so they can show u in real time what the traffic is like.
they can zoom in.....zoom out. he should have just stayed at the scene. the worst he could have gotten is a citation for reckless driving and speeding.
True..the only thing that would've made it worse. Is if he was under the influence also. If no alcohol or drugs were involved then everyone would've been good. NFL might of just let the legal system handle most of it and maybe given him a 1 or 2 game suspension. Hiding out for close to 24hrs makes things a lot worse.