Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll miss Diggs but he really was on some diva shit over the last year or so. Dropping passes didn't help. My BILLS didn't receive much in return. I wish him the best in Houston.

BILLS looking for an all new WR1.
I know one thing, Kincaid about to EAT!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Somebody invested in a new set of tiddays.:giggle:

Bitch got them Total Recall bolt on tits. :lol:

w4cXxb.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Says that they want to get rid of him and he was becoming a cancer :dunno:

They're taking a big step back now. Jets might be able to take their spot at least for now with Miami.
Miami is the only team I'm "concerned about" in the AFC East. Even with the Diggs trade, I have faith in Beane and have a feeling they'll be moving up in the draft to grab one of the top WRs.

Although Diggs showed flashes this year and was great, his production dropped off this last year, especially with all the dropped passes.

Belichick used to cut players just before they started to decline. I think this is a case of that.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah.....Even if you remove Diggs from the BILLS last season, Allen still would have lead the AFC in TDs.

I trust Beane.
Yeah with so many WRs in this draft, they will be good....

It also says they are confidant in Khalil and they added Curtis Samuel who is decent....

I think I said it earlier, but Kincaid is the biggest benefactor even though he is a TE....Dude really is just a big ass WR with some good hands....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

It also says they are confidant in Khalil and they added Curtis Samuel who is decent....

I think I said it earlier, but Kincaid is the biggest benefactor even though he is a TE....Dude really is just a big ass WR with some good hands....
Bro, I'm not saying Kincaid is Kelsey, but Mahomes seems to get by pretty damn well without a true WR1. I agree, I think Kincaid will get like 8-12 targets a game this year....Even the loss of Gabe Davis, while sucks as I liked him as a player, isn't crushing, since like Diggs, he dropped a lot of passes and saw low production. With our young receivers on the squad and any prospective draft picks, I think we'll be straight.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

They pick low in the draft and a receiver in the draft isn't a sure thing

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, I'm not saying Kincaid is Kelsey, but Mahomes seems to get by pretty damn well without a true WR1. I agree, I think Kincaid will get like 8-12 targets a game this year....Even the loss of Gabe Davis, while sucks as I liked him as a player, isn't crushing, since like Diggs, he dropped a lot of passes and saw low production. With our young receivers on the squad and any prospective draft picks, I think we'll be straight.

Yup. Kyle said it best above...

Diggs is consider on the old side as WR....Mind as well get out now and draft a young WR you can build around....

Like I just looked at a mock draft and you got WRs like Adonai Mitchell from Texas (fast as hell with hands) or McConkey from GA who can really play in or out...

My money is they draft Mitchell who was a DOG at TX....