Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Texans are CHEAP.
Likely looking in the draft. Mufuccas thought that once old Warden McNair passed it would be different...NOPE!

this still a pitiful excuse of a franchise. I'm glad I cut these mufuccas out my life after the shield banned Kap... if I gave a fuck I'd be PISSED! Since I don't care I get to laugh at everybody else here walking around cursing, upset, talking shit...

HILARIOUS! :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

@SamSneed where you at? Ain't enough beer in the city to drown this one, pimp!
Smh

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The draft is loaded with WR's and they gave up 4 picks including a first rounder for Diggs. Wth is wrong with some of these GM's? Smh
As a BILLS fan, I'll take it. Draft picks are always risky and although there is a lot of WR talent in the draft, I dont think there would have fallen to the pick the 1st round pick the BILLS traded away.

Known talent versus unknown... Diggs is still 26 and a contract that isn't going to break the team.

I'll take it. BILLS legit will have a great receiving corps.

Just need our QB to improve.

Buffalo would be PERFECT for Tom Brady.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
may not get Lawrence end up like the Snicks tanking for nothing :lol: might as well get Teddy he is way better than Mitch
Mitch will he resigned for 100 mil

teddy if he’s smart stays in NO and takes over the reigns

OR

this is the seed to have us get Sean Payton when brees retires next year.

bring sean Payton back home and back with Pace.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a BILLS fan, I'll take it. Draft picks are always risky and although there is a lot of WR talent in the draft, I dont think there would have fallen to the pick the 1st round pick the BILLS traded away.

Known talent versus unknown... Diggs is still 26 and a contract that isn't going to break the team.

I'll take it. BILLS legit will have a great receiving corps.

Just need our QB to improve.

Buffalo would be PERFECT for Tom Brady.
I can understand you trading for him but he's not worth 4 picks bruh. This class of receivers are too good for someone to give up that much for Diggs. Now if it was Hopkins they gave up all those picks for I'd probably wouldn't have an issue with it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I can understand you trading for him but he's not worth 4 picks bruh. This class of receivers are too good for someone to give up that much for Diggs. Now if it was Hopkins they gave up all those picks for I'd probably wouldn't have an issue with it.
BILLS loaded on draft picks the last couple of years. They traded late rounders along with the 1st rounder.

Diggs is a legit top 5 receiver and him being on the field will open up the rest of the offense. John Brown had a career year last year. Diggs, Brown, Beasley and Singletary coming out the backfield will be tough to defend one on one.

This move does more than add a top five receiver, it helps the rest of the offense open. BILLS were run heavy last year, and I think this will open them up in the passing game.

If only Josh Allen continues to improve.

His sophomore year was tremendously better than his rookie season.

Hoping his third year he finally comes into his own.

He has the weapons now. No excuses.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
90085616_3193115444068455_7293954963783286784_o.jpg

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

With the physical player movement restrictions set up by the NFL and NFLPA due to Corona,it's gonna be toug for teams that want to trade for him to check out his injured foot's status first hand.

I agree Fam, but I would not be surprised if the Skins try to trade for him (if he is healthy) and unite him with his former coach. They won;t give up the 2nd overall pick but I could trade for a 3rd rounder and future picks. Just a thought!

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I agree Fam, but I would not be surprised if the Skins try to trade for him (if he is healthy) and unite him with his former coach. They won;t give up the 2nd overall pick but I could trade for a 3rd rounder and future picks. Just a thought!

So would they send Haskins back to the bench as #2 or go with Colt McCoy as backup and flip Haskins?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not necessarily. They may be in the mix for Bridgewater and are in a position at pick#8 in rd.1 to get Juston Herbert or Julian Love.

I like bridgewater...

But they gotta regret not at least seeing what Cam got before letting him go.

But i understand cause they could potentially get trevor Lawrence

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So would they send Haskins back to the bench as #2 or go with Colt McCoy as backup and flip Haskins?

Haskins as #2. McCoy and Keenum are both FAs, I can see them sign both. So my bet would be McCoy. He and Haskins would battle for the number #2 spot. I think Haskins would get it.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
I like that Brady is leaving NE. I get to see what Belichick can do without Brady. But also what Brady can do without Belichick. I think Belichick is in for a rude awakening.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Aw shit! The Bears just signed Robert Quinn to pair on the other side of Mack. They released Leonard Floyd in the process. I see what they're doing. Follow the model of those Ravens teams that won Super Bowls with Dilfer and Flacco. Make the defense so formidable, Tyrone Biggums could led them to a Super Bowl.