Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Hold up, hold up. According to Skip Bayless, ESPN and others, all teams were interested in Tom Brady. He would be the first QB signed and then every other QB will fall in place after him. Yet I'm seeing a bunch of QB's getting contracts right now. Those mofos are probably glad they're off the air right now.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Hold up, hold up. According to Skip Bayless, ESPN and others, all teams were interested in Tom Brady. He would be the first QB signed and then every other QB will fall in place after him. Yet I'm seeing a bunch of QB's getting contracts right now. Those mofos are probably glad they're off the air right now.

Some teams don't wanna wait. Brady may not fit every scheme. Oh wait, that's blasphemous what I just said.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
I agree Fam, when he is healthy, he is legit. I think at this point in his career and with all the injuries, he knows he can do the things he was doing in 2015 by running and taking those hits. So I think a new version of Cam will be seen.
I think his foot is still to much of an uncertainty to let a QB of Bridgewater's caliber just hang out there on the wire, on the hope that Cam's foot will fully heal. Truely, he is a beast when he is healthy and focused, but on top of that foot, dude has a lot of personal drama going on.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

With the physical player movement restrictions set up by the NFL and NFLPA due to Corona,it's gonna be toug for teams that want to trade for him to check out his injured foot's status first hand.
I agree Fam, but I would not be surprised if the Skins try to trade for him (if he is healthy) and unite him with his former coach. They won;t give up the 2nd overall pick but I could trade for a 3rd rounder and future picks. Just a thought!

He was in Maryland not too long ago maybe a week or two probably was talking to the Skins.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BOB for coach/GM of the year already :rolleyes:

I don't believe anything Irvin says. Even if it was said it doesnt need to come out from him, let Hopkins speak on it. When it was first said he should of went to the NFLPA and told them. Get a lawyer and start recording all meetings for leverage to get that fool out of there.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
SO we need to talk about this Foles trade... wouldn’t it have been easier and cheaper to go after one of the other QBs out there.

Like you could have had Mariota or Bridgewater.. why trade for a dude with a massive cap hit that got outplayed by a mustache

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
SO we need to talk about this Foles trade... wouldn’t it have been easier and cheaper to go after one of the other QBs out there.

Like you could have had Mariota or Bridgewater.. why trade for a dude with a massive cap hit that got outplayed by a mustache

Read the paragraph 3rd from the bottom, starting with "Foles",this rationalization makes A LOT of sense.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think his foot is still to much of an uncertainty to let a QB of Bridgewater's caliber just hang out there on the wire, on the hope that Cam's foot will fully heal. Truely, he is a beast when he is healthy and focused, but on top of that foot, dude has a lot of personal drama going on.
While I agree with this, I think he goes out and tears it up this year, he wants to get a part of that BIG pie..

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't believe anything Irvin says. Even if it was said it doesnt need to come out from him, let Hopkins speak on it. When it was first said he should of went to the NFLPA and told them. Get a lawyer and start recording all meetings for leverage to get that fool out of there.

A lot of times, i think players will "funnel" things through the media, then act like they were the victim when it "gets out"...Hop knew what he was doing here.