Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NFL Network just reported that Panthers are signing Bridgewater to be their starter.

Nice pickup

1cf77e2838b3e62cf56475699852cfb8319681fa.jpg
6ae6ccbc0f61aadf59e0415ef03a84fef112ad2e.jpg
2a1c2d239ac7a8dd1dde7654f7efa26c8839ceab.jpg

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
While I agree with this, I think he goes out and tears it up this year, he wants to get a part of that BIG pie..
Honestly I hope he does... I like to watch Cam play, just not his antics and sus fashion sense. LOL

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Bears fucked up with Foles should have went after Cam or Teddy even Rivers :smh:

Rivers is old as fuck, shell of what he used to be. Cam may be a gimp. Teddy B was the only qb hasn't played in an Andy Reid system "tree" that I wanted. Foles makes sense. He was coached by the 3 most significant offense coaches-Nagy(Philly/KC), QB coach Jon DeFillippo(Philly), OC Bill Lazor(Philly). Not gonna be a lot of time to get acclimated into new offenses with the CBA and Covid-19 physical contact restrictions.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Rivers is old as fuck, shell of what he used to be. Cam may be a gimp. Teddy B was the only qb hasn't played in an Andy Reid system "tree" that I wanted. Foles makes sense. He was coached by the 3 most significant offense coaches-Nagy(Philly/KC), QB coach Jon DeFillippo(Philly), OC Bill Lazor(Philly). Not gonna be a lot of time to get acclimated into new offenses with the CBA and Covid-19 physical contact restrictions.

definitly makes sense I just don't believe in Foles he look terrible in Jax he has more weapons in Chi no doubt but I think we've seen the best from him ...Rivers was a MVP candidate a year ago he still got something left more than Foles IMO...and for that good defense is a cheaper rental either Cam or Rivers would have been better

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
And my lion's give away one of the TOP corners in the league :smh: :hithead: :dunno:

Report: “Framework” of deal in place to send Darius Slay to Eagles with extension

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on March 19, 2020, 12:14 AM EDT

Darius Slay expressed a desire through his Twitter account on Wednesday evening that he hoped a trade to a new would be coming in the near future.

That hope apparently is becoming a reality just a few hours later. According to Josina Anderson of ESPN.com, the framework for a deal is in place that would send Slay from the Detroit Lions to the Philadelphia Eagles. The trade would also come with a new three-year contract extension for Slay as well.

Slay has been seeking a front line deal in a new contract and skipped offseason workouts last year in a display of his discontent. The Lions had reportedly been exploring trade opportunities for Slay recently and appear to have determined they’ve gotten the best offers they would get at this point.

Slay, a three-time Pro Bowler, would immediately provide a big boost for an Eagles secondary that had significant issues last season.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And my lion's give away one of the TOP corners in the league :smh: :hithead: :dunno:

Report: “Framework” of deal in place to send Darius Slay to Eagles with extension

Darius Slay expressed a desire through his Twitter account on Wednesday evening that he hoped a trade to a new would be coming in the near future.

That hope apparently is becoming a reality just a few hours later. According to Josina Anderson of ESPN.com, the framework for a deal is in place that would send Slay from the Detroit Lions to the Philadelphia Eagles. The trade would also come with a new three-year contract extension for Slay as well.

Slay has been seeking a front line deal in a new contract and skipped offseason workouts last year in a display of his discontent. The Lions had reportedly been exploring trade opportunities for Slay recently and appear to have determined they’ve gotten the best offers they would get at this point.

Slay, a three-time Pro Bowler, would immediately provide a big boost for an Eagles secondary that had significant issues last season.

ETbwOMcWoAEw_SG.jpg

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

YES

Love slay...thats a move I wanted the birds to make since last year

We gave up a 3rd and a 5th but still have 8 picks left including another 3rd and multiple 4th red picks

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shannon Sharpe said last night. Under the new CBA, players who hold out longer than 5 days the team will automatically recieve the fine. Teams can no longer wipe the fine out. Why would the players agree to that rule.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shannon Sharpe said last night. Under the new CBA, players who hold out longer than 5 days the team will automatically recieve the fine. Teams can no longer wipe the fine out. Why would the players agree to that rule.

if that is true?

that is almost unforgivable and maybe grounds for all involved to be brought up on charges.

that is just DUMB

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Damn Rams did Gurley dirty. NFL contracts are not worth the paper its signed on. cant remember anyone who signed those large contracts stay with the team long enough to get his paper
I heard they cut Clay Matthews too.