Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It's over ..... We are a precise passing team that needs the run to set everything up. We also need the Offense cause our defense is horrible.

Take out the offense and it's over... We might make it respectable second half like we did with Pitt and the Browns but this is over.. Next week Texans.
I was just gonna say that as long as we don't come out of the locker room flat as fuck...

Kick is blocked! There's a turn for yo ass.

:eek: Offsides!!!?

Wow, what luck.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
just like I predicted..... we will make it respectable... Probably score two more tds... but we just aren't use to playing in this weather.... If it was raining it would be another story.... but it's a major advantage in this game..

Also we have an historically bad pass rush... I don't know what it is but we haven't had a truly dominate pass rush since Albert was here. I like that we took a swing at Clowney but we really should have drafted some outside linebackers.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just like I predicted..... we will make it respectable... Probably score two more tds... but we just aren't use to playing in this weather.... If it was raining it would be another story.... but it's a major advantage in this game..

Also we have an historically bad pass rush... I don't know what it is but we haven't had a truly dominate pass rush since Albert was here. I like that we took a swing at Clowney but we really should have drafted some outside linebackers.

Shitty game plan, you see how GB gets Adams involved, AJ Brown and Davis barely getting any targets.

Plus Vrabel cant scheme defense for shit, he was the same when he ran the D in Houston. One and done when we hit the playoffs