Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
just like I predicted..... we will make it respectable... Probably score two more tds... but we just aren't use to playing in this weather.... If it was raining it would be another story.... but it's a major advantage in this game..

Also we have an historically bad pass rush... I don't know what it is but we haven't had a truly dominate pass rush since Albert was here. I like that we took a swing at Clowney but we really should have drafted some outside linebackers.

I cant remember what game I was watching but the announcer was saying that tennessee invested money in Clowney and Beasley and there's 20 million tied up in pass rushers and neither one of them are playing...i thought Harold Landry was a good find for yall though..

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is it that Patricia and Vrabel are terrible at Defense, yet Brian Flores got that Miami D playing lights out...

Patricia was all Bill, that fat fuck was an engineer or some shit and somehow used his privilege to get far. Vrabel is a good coach and motivator but not good at scheming and too fucking arrogant to admit that he couldn't replace Dean Pees.

Flores is a hell of a coach with the job he doing in Musmi

You see the good coaches like Tomlin, the Harbaughs, Sean McVay, they know their lanes snd hire good ass coordinator. Vrabel said fuck it this off-season like he could be coach and coordinator.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant remember what game I was watching but the announcer was saying that tennessee invested money in Clowney and Beasley and there's 20 million tied up in pass rushers and neither one of them are playing...i thought Harold Landry was a good find for yall though..

Landy is our best pure pass rusher, but they drop him in coverage way too damn much

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
How is it that Patricia and Vrabel are terrible at Defense, yet Brian Flores got that Miami D playing lights out...
I have a theory ...Belechks system is both known and mismanaged by most of his assistants who leave the pat's.

The reason IMO is the pieces. Belechek can find some 4th or 5th round cat who can do one thing precisely well that powers his defense.

BUT that same person when he leaves the system (under belechek) will not execute the same. Basically its like musical improvisation.

Anybody (patricia, vrabel, that idiot in houston who just got fired) can know or read the music/defensive system, but to be able to jazz it up add a layer of funk and soul that is what the aforementioned cats dont get.

Bill has a relationship with players and an understanding of how to use them that the others dont...

with the possible exception being flores. Look at what he is doing with QB's to effortlessly flip between tua and fitsmagic and not lose either one of them or the team is a rare feat.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a theory ...Belechks system is both known and mismanaged by most of his assistants who leave the pat's.

The reason IMO is the pieces. Belechek can find some 4th or 5th round cat who can do one thing precisely well that powers his defense.

BUT that same person when he leaves the system (under belechek) will not execute the same. Basically its like musical improvisation.

Anybody (patricia, vrabel, that idiot in houston who just got fired) can know or read the music/defensive system, but to be able to jazz it up add a layer of funk and soul that is what the aforementioned cats dont get.

Bill has a relationship with players and an understanding of how to use them that the others dont...

with the possible exception being flores. Look at what he is doing with QB's to effortlessly flip between tua and fitsmagic and not lose either one of them or the team is a rare feat.

Yeah not sure where Patricia goes from here, because Belichek's son is the "defensive coordinator" now and he aint gonna replace him. He can't come back like McDaniels did. Maybe he will try to be a college coach or something...

Flores is doing a good job down there and if not for Ron Rivera possibly getting Washington into the playoffs, should be in the running for Coach of the year this year..plus they got a bunch of picks this year...

New England needs to get Cam some help if they bring him back next year because the AFC east is about to get a major upgrade...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Yeah not sure where Patricia goes from here, because Belichek's son is the "defensive coordinator" now and he aint gonna replace him. He can't come back like McDaniels did. Maybe he will try to be a college coach or something...

Flores is doing a good job down there and if not for Ron Rivera possibly getting Washington into the playoffs, should be in the running for Coach of the year this year..plus they got a bunch of picks this year...

New England needs to get Cam some help if they bring him back next year because the AFC east is about to get a major upgrade...
Patricia is D. U. N. DONE!!!

nobody wants that fat clown and he has exposed himself as a fucking pozer.

The system that is NFL coaching white privaledge will get him a lineman coach job but nothing substantial.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
stay off that powder
giphy.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't he coach the Ravens Defense when they went to the SB?

Edit...just answered my own question, it was Dean Pees that coached the SB defense...yeah @meilmarc Vrabel needs to bring Pees back..lol

Pees defense the past 2 years played lights out, he knew how to scheme up coverages and pressure. The defense kept us in every game except for KC. This year we lost 2 starters from that D but the biggest loss was Pees retiring. Shit is shameful of how bad the defense has been this year with a coach with a defensive background.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pees defense the past 2 years played lights out, he knew how to scheme up coverages and pressure. The defense kept us in every game except for KC. This year we lost 2 starters from that D but the biggest loss was Pees retiring. Shit is shameful of how bad the defense has bee this year with a coach with a defensive background.

Why did he retire? Was it because of Vrabel or was he just ready to retire? Do you think he would come back, because I know a team down in Dallas, TX that could use a Defensive Coordinator right about now..

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did he retire? Was it because of Vrabel or was he just ready to retire? Do you think he would come back, because I know a team down in Dallas, TX that could use a Defensive Coordinator right about now..

He was having health issues, plus in 18 Vrabel talked him out of retirement to coordinate after Pees "retired" from the Ravens. Last month in an interview Pees said he would be open to coaching again.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

this is correct..... Harold and Simmons are fine.... but they are all we have... Simmons get's double and triple teams now and Harold is a pure Speed rusher with no power moves.... So all teams ever do is roll the pocket away from him and push him ... Harold and Simmons are best next to each other, but we have absolutely nothing next to them... We also have zero depth on the outside spot... Harold is playing like 97% of the defensive snaps all season.