Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
ow you feel about your QB and Henry's durability heading into next season?

They are fine....

They weren't the problem this game.

The lack of a true slot option was our problem..

Last year we didn't have Humphreys for the first game... but at least we had Sharpe .....

This allowed Firsker to make more plays

This year.... When we played Baltimore in the regular season...

Firsker was their biggest problem on third downs again..

So in this game... Baltimore did a much better job taking him away on 3rd downs

The other issue that I had is that

When Henry was getting killed on the Single back sets .... We absolutely refused to use more two backs or tightend in the fullback position

We also refused to change up the game plan to open up the run....

We had alot of short 3rd downs but without a true slot option ... Shit was too difficult ..

My team will be fine..

We just need more horses on defense and we need to bring Corey Davis back.

If we are going to play two tightend sets ..... We need to strong outside receivers that can also block.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Brown roasted the CB. Tannehill brought good play but he been below average the past 2 seasons in the playoffs.

Fam... I'm surprised Brown has been able to play at all this season..

Dude has been hurting since game 1.

As for Tannehill ... I think he actually played pretty good. This lose isn't on him.

Once Davis and Westbrook went down... We only had three wideouts and two of them were small.

The throw to Khalif was a good throw... if he didn't fall the ball was right there.. I would have liked that throw going to Batson

But it is what it is..

Even if we won this game...

This defense was eventually going to crumble

I'm shocked they played as well as they did today

But i think some of that is because we have played them 3 times in a year.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Most of the black qb's that are upper tier passers and led high powered passing offenses had their share of media dick riders-Moon,Russ,Mahomes,Old Version of Cunningham,Watson,McNabb,Culpepper...
You keep exposing it further I couldn't do a better job of it myself
Warren Moon went into the HOF 15 years ago and that's the 1st name you had to reach back and get lol
I can compile the same length list of white qb's from THIS YEAR lol

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have watched Tannehill for years for the Phins he is not a good QB. He makes a few throws can put up good fantasy numbers but I would not want him as my QB.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you Lamar. His speed is unmatched. Now the narrative will be its your 3rd year and you haven't one a Super bowl.

Lamar said dumbass on national TV. Haha. She said this game was about you against Henry and Lamar cut her off and said no its not. We play 2 different positions he is a great RB but its Ravens vs Titans.

Hell Manning couldn't win anything for years. Could never beat Florida in college and always struggled against the Patriots. And they never said he needs a win. He even lost the Superbowl and they just say he is a future Hall of Famer.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
137268175_3852880451474974_7573860165075449511_n.png