Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yall fools buggin'

Michael Irwin is a former art director for the NFL who oversaw the creation of a number of Super Bowl logos from Super Bowl 50 to Super Bowl 55. While it's a fun idea in theory, these logos are planned out at least two and a half years in advance, making it impossible to be able to predict the two teams competing in the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Patrick Mahomes was created because of a chance encounter at a liquor store......

Blessings to Alcohol......

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Comeback Player of the Year Award ballot snub

423693027_808965321246528_6173195157169864401_n.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
If I was the owner I would have came down to the field like “TIME OUT TIME OUT WTF ARE YOU DOING!!!!“ :lol:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Unk got high off that Katt interview and is like fuck it, let me slide in on this white kelce/swift money. There is no way in hell he or anyone can, or should make this nonsensical comparison. We can't expect athletes to understand history past five minutes ago, but gotdamn Unk, This is how your feel? Beyonce and Mike - man he is motherfucking tripping :smh: Why do we always need to jump the damn track to align with white people for fucking favor. Stir the pot, but damn disrespect our greats like this?

Bad move, bad move :smh:

Cultural impact, for this unattractive , basic singing, non dancing performer who is basically a ho for the stars. She fucks some guy, gets dumped, writes an album about the same shit and wins album of the year, like she is forever 17. Three damn times.

Think about this shit. Prince, Marvin Gaye, James Brown, The Isley Brothers, Ohio Players, Earth Wind and Fire - NONE of them have an album of the year - due to white acceptance of musical mediocrity.

Switt has the same number of album of the year awards as Stevie Wonder. Is Unk gonna say she is a better artist, performer than Stevie.

Man get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. His chat should be putting his ass on fire for this bullshit.