Official Biden/Trump Debate thread.... FINAL DEBATE, "Knuckle fight in Nashville" TONIGHT... 9:00 pm

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe I think she's talking about the drug sellers, not the drug users.

Cats in jail from the late 80's/early 90's ain't in there because they was using

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I will say this about the crime bill; I was born and raised in Gary, IN, and when that bill was proposed and passed, ALL the preachers in town were behind it because the streets were so bad. It was a bad bill but a lot of our folks who are pissed about it now, are being disingenuous about how they felt about it then.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Because we had a Republican Congress, That's Why."

giphy.gif

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
I will say this about the crime bill; I was born and raised in Gary, IN, and when that bill was proposed and passed, ALL the preachers in town were behind it because the streets were so bad. It was a bad bill but a lot of our folks who are pissed about it now, are being disingenuous about how they felt about it then.
It was bad back then. I was staying the summers with my grandmother off clint street by westside high. I remember seeing the national guard roll through in the 90s.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I recommend this book all the time regarding the Crime Bill...
16043524.jpg