00:24
00:30

Loki (TV Series)
TYPE
  • TV Show
NETWORK
  • Disney+
GENRE
Loki may have wrapped its first season, but the God of Mischief has one more trick up his sleeve — or rather, on his sleeve.
An eagle-eyed fan recently noticed that the logo of the Time Variance Authority — which is emblazoned on Loki's (Tom Hiddleston) variant prisoner jumpsuit and throughout the bureaucratic organization's HQ — appeared to have a connection to another MCU character: Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, a.k.a. Val.
If you flip the TVA logo upside down, the stylized lettering seems to read: "VAL."

CREDIT: MARVEL STUDIOS
This would be a mind-bending Easter egg, linking the timeline-controlling TVA to Louis-Dreyfus' mysterious string-puller (who debuted in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and reappeared in the Black Widow credits scene). But… it actually wasn't done on purpose.
Enter your email to sign up for our daily newsletters.
close dialog

Are you an Academy or Guild member?
Sign up for the Awardist newsletter, featuring expert Emmys analysis from EW editors and interviews with top Emmy contenders.

COUNT ME IN
MCU boss Kevin Feige confirmed during a Twitter watch party for Black Widow that it was a fan who first pointed out the VAL-TVA connection.
Asked if Marvel fans would see Val again soon, Feige replied, "All of us at Marvel Studios are excited to have @OfficialJLD in the MCU." He added, "Did you know the TVA logo upside spells VAL? Neither did we until someone on Twitter pointed it out!"

The coincidence is so good that we can only hope Feige's acknowledgement leads to some scenes between Loki and Val, or Owen Wilson's Mobius and Val, or maybe Alligator Loki and Val — you get the idea.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
217406203_248735073478942_8586913823378314788_n.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Kang Hidden In The MCU Since The Beginning?

I know some of you are familiar with this dude.

He has admitted he has no life and digs deep into these movies and TV shows that others do not.

When you watch what he theorizes in this video, if Marvel does follow it, it proves that all these movies and TV series, even the ones people dislike are all good and definitely will all have to be rewatched.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So like the Loki variants, we're getting different actors to play the different Kang variants. This should be good

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
So like the Loki variants, we're getting different actors to play the different Kang variants. This should be good
I don't think that is case

At least not initially

I could be wrong.
No I think all of the variants of Kang will be portrayed by Jonathan Majors.

I look forward to his different takes on the various council of Kang.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I'm in the minority, but Loki is just such a slow paced show, I lost interest.

The scenes are so drawn out. That slow moving cloud monster thing....Good Lord:smh:

I enjoyed the first two episodes and then the fourth, but 3,5, and 6 are boring AF!

Last edited:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I'm in the minority, but Loki is just such a slow paced show, I lost interest.

The scenes are so drawn out. That slow moving cloud monster thing....Good Lord:smh:

I enjoyed the first two episodes and then the fourth, but 3,5, and 6 are boring AF!

Yeah, not what I expected. Its a little confusing.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Get used to it.

The Marvel series that have debuted this year were done in a completely different format than what people have been used to over the past 10+ years.

It ain’t gonna be a lot of superhero’s shooting eye beams, force blasts from their hands and punching thru walls going forward.

A lot of these future movies and TV shows will be more story, more drama and a lot of talking.

Some of the future material will appeal to some, some won’t.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get used to it.

The Marvel series that have debuted this year were done in a completely different format than what people have been used to over the past 10+ years.

It ain’t gonna be a lot of superhero’s shooting eye beams, force blasts from their hands and punching thru walls going forward.

A lot of these future movies and TV shows will be more story, more drama and a lot of talking.

Each show represent a specific genre of television. People on this board might like Hawkeye, hate Ms. Marvel, but love Moon Knight because of the formats. No matter what the overarching story will move along.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get used to it.

I get what they are doing, but boring is boring.

You don't have to have people flying and throwing magical hammers to have a great engaging story.

Loki was just OK and WandaVision was pure shit.....at least to me. I know a lot of people liked it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
No I think all of the variants of Kang will be portrayed by Jonathan Majors.

I look forward to his different takes on the various council of Kang.