Official Invincible Thread Discussion[No Comic Spoilers]

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And Principal Winslow

carl-winslow-photo-u1

They straight slid him in there...I was rolling.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yoo. I read the name of the school and said someone must be a family matters fan, and then old boi popped up. I was rolling

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the gay dude can recognize him, why can't she? All he's doing is changing into his costume. Same hair, height, and build. :dunno:
Well, William saw him point blank, which made it more obvious. I guess? And Amber was way more focused on everything else going on, and apparently being as pissed as possible at Mark for not being there.
yeah, just hurry up and tell her who you are. that aspect is getting boring, makes it feel like i'm watching a really great CW show.
Honestly, I went from being okay with this arc to being annoyed with it and this is why. It's been obvious from the start that Mark either has to come clean about who he is or just let Amber go. Every episode has turned into him trying not to do that, then being hurt because of it. And yeah, it's some straight up CW show BS that really doesn't belong here.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Hate to say this..... but this show really feels like it would work so much better as a Binge....

While episode 7 was beyond epic ....

A lot of momentum was lost due to Episode 6 ...

Since the show doesn't include a Next time on Invincible bumper...

I go into each episode without a huge amount of anticipation ....

Falcon and Winter Solider didn't have next week bumpers at the end ... but Disney was wise enough to drop shit during the week with scene teasers ...'

Amazon doesn't show shit..

So you can't really tell what the next episode is going to be like and so far the episodes go from Epic, to above average, to just ok.

I don't think I'd have an issue if the entire season were dropped at once....

But it's more noticeable in this format....

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
ion know. OM would have gotten done in by the plant monster if his son didn't show up. Homelander ain't taking Ls like that.
I was thinking that Homie has laser beams to give him the edge, but I don't know just how invulnerable OM is. Could he withstand the burns?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know shit about the comics.
That tv show is fire.

Robot is the man.

However, I see how ALL the characters are rip offs of other characters.