Official Lawn and Yard Maintenance Thread- Do You Want Or Have Green Lawn.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
Yardwork is therapy for me. I did my lawn today then did 500 pushups and walked 4 miles.
tXUacvQh_biKO4FlHJPzrYKqQoLQ99I29C-Y9uB0ZTi9GvExOgFQLz6C2jAPWoEbm2QwurvW52JC2y1ym7iF3VsNiGitT6tbLyTa3qok4SjvILXQt8VqbMclgvlIcg8mlVoZ7tpd5QHqYcmH-3DfncMtKpHr_1okGA9x-OAfNU-4viA2ZdlDLacU8hcM6UP1o6wzMLfdpn4zqWS2yCTj-h2DrxG3aoG459CEUFji53kc7PAyJTNsLepNYEYF0wO9_CHq6AWFtiBAW_CqHnv5_J45gk0hOsXtGcQTKCH37J1AMJMBv1hQ9ziOrNc06DT55a34UgsxCJYeIqMd6otMjRxFlflLOMGNagnpKFYas9gtriWI8I4TN2yJkQEOFPUCsk_QfeCDXBDovTjnXvx64ivn-5UmKsaIQDra9K_XJuxf4n2aQ5ihmBQnbFNFYrRIeU3Wbw_-P6DD4bpp9bZf7fKaQVyvweMqKpqa_6z9AQWLkgCmMCey1LTTVAheBXy_ZyBhaPf1tQfYhNvqPLT3vR3eCaFL_CDdJcKNBQsEJ95bGWiradw47DJ15PKzaUWhJCN5HlJawUhk1oOd33LudloNVu4ltEmGSOpkqTapD7mzthMoU_dnMmKBub5xxN28AtDLNZMlM0It6wjpkuT3wS6p3aBIoGn7WgyYqN3LeFIfcsjnKrE2yN8V_2sgbh9mYEZeWG6d0Bascl6ftIOKq7dhGn7vVlzxlJnzvBe30yN46urugxVgf0rOoI0wKlj1LPp2u3_eE239qkSZIQf9hj5yaMW0ui9fxfcsI4xseUU2fgcU89C8QYKKylgKpm2Bkae8O_b8FSeKXAnyhuVLW1cP-aMDnai22XzyZesENbXbPrx5FFqHr9Aq5qqJ7uKH7BzlrLrXPYhdyigxuJ-biEzG6MhRC6dOJqmSZbpWPhI9mg=w631-h396-s-no

Salute!!

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Funny I was literally just talking about this today, all the grass here in South jersey is already dried out... Like brown/yellow... That's a bad look.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just had 4 more underground water things installed yesterday. The previous owner did not have the water system set up to hit the area closest to the street. So my lawn always looked dead up there. Only 2-3 black folks in the area. Mostly Asian. Can’t have bad looking grass. Also had to install risers in some areas as rose bushes and or ornamental grass was blocking the water.

My wife said that I work too hard on our grass for it not to be great. I agree. She does her thing in 3 gardens. I deal with the grass.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
This was my lawn about 1 month ago... My Youngest Soldier had his HS graduation last weekend, so my folks and In-Laws came in and disrespecKed my shyt... These Bamaz was doing the Cleveland Shuffle all in my back yard. Phuckaz act like they NEVER had grass before.... (actually we didn't, LOL) O yeah.... This is NO FILTER!!!!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
This was my lawn about 1 month ago... My Youngest Soldier had his HS graduation last weekend, so my folks and In-Laws came in and disrespecKed my shyt... These Bamaz was doing the Cleveland Shuffle all in my back yard. Phuckaz act like they NEVER had grass before.... (actually we didn't, LOL) O yeah.... This is NO FILTER!!!!!!

Salute, bigdawg
nextfriday-salute.gif

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
motivation for the a fall overseed.

no rain for the last 5 weeks. the rain does something different to the grass and trees that the pipe water is not doing..
have to my hands on good grass strains to handle the heat and long periods with no rain.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor

I follow Allan Hane's youtube channel is a big proponent of liquid applications.. I tried it before, but it's wayyyyyyyy to much todo. you have to buy a scale and measure shyt like you movin "weight". LOL. I do recommend you find out how much yard space you have and apply the appropriate amount of granulars. I use a product called ironite that I get from Lowes, I put it down once a year in August to keep my grass looking green. O yeah, use Milorganite on your lawn as well. I load up on it, because folks grab it like they do bread before a storm.....

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor

Good video, he basically uses the same mix as Allan and the Brother Ron uses, he just doesn't go into detail like they do and tell you how much to use. I told you that when you use that method, it's like whippin up work, LOL. It's definitely cheaper, but the amount of time it takes for you to mix all that shyt, put it in your sprayer and afterwards clean your shyt out, it comes out to be the same. I'd rather pay alittle more to save time. But if I didn't have shyt else todo, I would definitely use this method. You do get quicker results as he stated and it's more controlled because you use the blue dye and you see where you are putting it.
BTW, I live in the Mid-Atlantic with cold weather grass (Tall Fescue) in the DMV area, it may be too late to put down a pre-emergent, but you can still kill your weeds as they are really active right now.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Good video, he basically uses the same mix as Allan and the Brother Ron uses, he just doesn't go into detail like they do and tell you how much to use. I told you that when you use that method, it's like whippin up work, LOL. It's definitely cheaper, but the amount of time it takes for you to mix all that shyt, put it in your sprayer and afterwards clean your shyt out, it comes out to be the same. I'd rather pay alittle more to save time. But if I didn't have shyt else todo, I would definitely use this method. You do get quicker results as he stated and it's more controlled because you use the blue dye and you see where you are putting it.
BTW, I live in the Mid-Atlantic with cold weather grass (Tall Fescue) in the DMV area, it may be too late to put down a pre-emergent, but you can still kill your weeds as they are really active right now.
Can you post those vids? If this mf just talking and bullshitting I don’t want to listen to his drivel.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My yard hss almost fully come out of dormancy. I need to get out and do my flower beds. I really want to get these damn Oak trees removed out my front yard because they fuck up too much stuff with foundation and pipes.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i'm gonna do this next year
today i need some quick shit for dandelions that i can get at the big box stores
any recommendations?

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Can you post those vids? If this mf just talking and bullshitting I don’t want to listen to his drivel.
Here ya go Pimpin... This is the Dude Allan, a GREAT channel to follow. He is talkin bout that Milorganite. I told you, that I load up on it, the shyt is NEVER on the shelve here. LOL.

Here is where he explains how to measure out the liquid and put it down.

Another dude I check out is How to with Doc... I follow him because he introduced me to the 30sec Cleaner. That shyt is AMAZING. I actually got it for my deck/patio and spray got on my siding, and it cleaned all that shyt in minutes!

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
i'm gonna do this next year
today i need some quick shit for dandelions that i can get at the big box stores
any recommendations?
Depending on how many you have, you can always spot treat it or use the one that you hookup to your hose, but use Spectracide, if you don't have a crabgrass problem, you can purchase the one with the white top.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here ya go Pimpin... This is the Dude Allan, a GREAT channel to follow. He is talkin bout that Milorganite. I told you, that I load up on it, the shyt is NEVER on the shelve here. LOL.

Another dude I check out is How to with Doc... I follow him because he introduced me to the 30sec Cleaner. That shyt is AMAZING. I actually got it for my deck/patio and spray got on my siding, and it cleaned all that shyt in minutes!

thanks dawg

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Depending on how many you have, you can always spot treat it or use the one that you hookup to your hose, but use Spectracide, if you don't have a crabgrass problem, you can purchase the one with the white top.

appreciate it fam
igot too much for spot weeding right now
will do that later on this year
i used eed and feed last week cause i had a bottle from last yr
but that is not gonna cut it
this fall i will get those ingredients for the mix
but right now they are growing like they are trying to repopulate the earth

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

thanks this is it

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Quick look at his thumbnail Pic I thought it was red green

OIP.yNjTetCsMHUUFp7UuEAcewHaHF

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Thx fam!