• Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
The matchup we all waiting for …

Mbappe-faces-up-Kyle-Walker-during-PSG-vs-Man-City.jpg
You think he can still keep up with Mbappe? I don't know boss them wheels are on the back end of their playing career. France can long ball so much with Mbappe their defense is gonna be well positioned and full of pace through the final minutes. England are going to have to have tough time and really have break down the defense. We'll see though.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You think he can still keep up with Mbappe? I don't know boss them wheels are on the back end of their playing career. France can long ball so much with Mbappe their defense is gonna be well positioned and full of pace through the final minutes. England are going to have to have tough time and really have break down the defense. We'll see though.
I think Mbappe will best him more times than not, but the English will give it everything they got. I see France squeezing by in a close one with some random ass goal from somewhere no one expects

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
His dad was trying to get him to play for Cameroon but they asked for $250,000
Most of these African nations are lead by idiots
Bakary Sagna had enough sense to want to represent his people but they never reached out to him until he was already capped by France
Yeah I know thats another big issue smh
Also not having the correct facilities and equipment. There is a lot wrong.
We what happens the everything is arranged.
You create the mbappes etc in this world.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Haaland is my choice too if I'm drawing up a team. He has the same attributes minus the dribbling but he more than makes up for that with attacking prowess and efficiency. He is a finisher. Plus he is a better teammate.
Better teammate lol smh.

Bro I mean is your choice. But I won't choose haaland over mbappe. u can play mbappe anywhere at front. That means u can mbappe with a benzema, cr7, giroud hell even a haaland.

While with if u get haaland those options are nomore.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Better teammate lol smh.

Bro I mean is your choice. But I won't choose haaland over mbappe. u can play mbappe anywhere at front. That means u can mbappe with a benzema, cr7, giroud hell even a haaland.

While with if u get haaland those options are nomore.
Fa sho, you haven't been watching the news or Mbappe at PSG in general during matches? He has been showing his whole ass on the pitch coupled with the Real Madrid fiasco, he needs to be G checked.

Why would you need to move Haaland? When would you ever play without at least 1 striker with a full side on the pitch? Benzema and giroud would work, nobody can play with Cristiano, benzema didn't get to shine until he was gone - he only has eyes for goal.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop that bro
This guy is scoring at world Cup an European Cup and you want to take this talking point?

I am sorry to break your heart man but even from a physical standpoint Haaland outshine mbappe. Mbappe just playing for a better national team. Right now, no way I would choose Mbappe over Haaland.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Well, the US showed that they belong, if only barely. France played a shaky match until Poland just had no legs left. I still think with Pogba and Benzima they're 50/50 favorites with Brazil. Maybe even more. England was a superior team to Senegal plain and simple. People trying to draw all these conspiracy theories out their ass don't know shit about football. Ask Germany. In round-robin competitions, it's the draw that makes or breaks you 75% of the time. If you come out of a weak group the knockout stage is sure to have a heavyweight waiting for you. And vice versa if you're in a group of death - you may not make it out.

And, no, nobody thought Nigeria was ever going to be a soccer power in the 90s or any other time. Côte d’Ivoire maybe but not Nigeria.
You wrong on that

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, the US showed that they belong, if only barely. France played a shaky match until Poland just had no legs left. I still think with Pogba and Benzima they're 50/50 favorites with Brazil. Maybe even more. England was a superior team to Senegal plain and simple. People trying to draw all these conspiracy theories out their ass don't know shit about football. Ask Germany. In round-robin competitions, it's the draw that makes or breaks you 75% of the time. If you come out of a weak group the knockout stage is sure to have a heavyweight waiting for you. And vice versa if you're in a group of death - you may not make it out.

And, no, nobody thought Nigeria was ever going to be a soccer power in the 90s or any other time. Côte d’Ivoire maybe but not Nigeria.

Interesting,

Did the Ivory Coast made the WC in the 90’s?

ThreeStacks

Star
BGOL Investor
His dad was trying to get him to play for Cameroon but they asked for $250,000
Most of these African nations are lead by idiots
Bakary Sagna had enough sense to want to represent his people but they never reached out to him until he was already capped by France

Hopefully Eto'o fixes Cameroon football. France is the biggest benefactor of African corruption which they instilled and still support!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Mark him? Lmao, you're tripping. Dude has major accleration AND top end speed with very good and quick feet. He's not the best dribbler but he is damn good and has a great soft touch and a powerful shot. There are maybe 3 or 4 defenders in the world that can actually mark him and none are on a currently playing roster in this world cup. He is actually too quick to foul mostly. They better break his legs if they want to stop him.
He’s not unplayable yet. He’s been marked outta games in Paris by relative unknowns, so I understand Poland’s approach there but nah.. you mark his ass and even at minimum, don’t let him shoot rockets uncontested from the 18. That’s suicide.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Japan = Chelsea, always play the ball backwards. Hope those cacs intercept one and score.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what I'm talking about...but why's Maeda's face like it's drawn though?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You wrong on that

I'm not. In the 90s they made it out of group twice - the two weakest groups and promptly got sent home in the knockout.

Interesting,

Did the Ivory Coast made the WC in the 90’s?

No, but the 90s were the youngsters of their golden generation. They had more buzz than Nigeria has ever had. And they did well in the subsequent decade.