• Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Fox ain’t shit. Their coverage is the worst in this country and it’s a shame they have the English rights to this tournament.

They got torn apart this morning.

Eh.

The coverage is far from great but this piece is a bit over the top. It makes valid pints but just keeps going and going. Ok, we get it.

it ain’t that serious.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
That is the problem though; a ton of people watching the English language broadcast actually need them to explain the basics. Spanish language, not so much. :lol:Have you ever watched NFL coverage in the UK or NBA coverage in France? Fox reminds me of that...

I’ve seen Sky Sports coverage of the NFL for sure. They don’t switch nothing up. They keep the broadcast as is and when they cut back in studio, they just talk about the game. They’re not sitting there saying, “here’s HOF RB Barry Sanders..” followed by 10 seconds of credentialed graphics.
I mean I get it, but they need to move on from this shit. Let the casuals who don’t know the game, learn as they go. Niggas got Google lol

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve seen Sky Sports coverage of the NFL for sure. They don’t switch nothing up. They keep the broadcast as is and when they cut back in studio, they just talk about the game. They’re not sitting there saying, “here’s HOF RB Barry Sanders..” followed by 10 seconds of credentialed graphics.
I mean I get it, but they need to move on from this shit. Let the casuals who don’t know the game, learn as they go. Niggas got Google lol

This. I don't hear the announcers trying to explain rugby, Australian rules football, or cricket. They assume - rightfully so - that most people watching already know the game...

...except me. Google and YouTube were my friends when trying to understand these games, especially cricket.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This. I don't hear the announcers trying to explain rugby, Australian rules football, or cricket. They assume - rightfully so - that most people watching already know the game...

...except me. Google and YouTube were my friends when trying to understand these games, especially cricket.
Right. I get most Americans are lazy af but that’s their loss. They’ll sort it out if they really want to. Can’t hold their hands and spoon feed em forever.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
break my heart ?
so the whole world crazy?

what has haaland done?
did he win a wc?

now dont get me wrong his future is great but at this point u choosing haaland is crazy.
and u act like haaland is playing at a bum team?

Nothing crazy about me picking Haaland. Put Mbappe on Norway would that team win a WC?

And why Mbappe PSG failing so bad in CL with all those great players?

Plz don’t give me no excuse because if he wins CL you would give him credit.

I just don’t see Mbappe developing in that league. Even Neymar and Messi look like a fraction of their former self playing in that French league.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kolo's scandal still makes me die laughing today. :lol:

Kolo%20Toure

Married Man: City star Kolo Toure tricked student into affair by claiming to be a car salesman
£90,000-a-week defender sneaked into unsuspecting lover's council flat wearing baseball cap pulled over his face

YOOO!!! i was just recently checking up on this story !!! yooo !shit is funny as fuck !! :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Nothing crazy about me picking Haaland. Put Mbappe on Norway would that team win a WC?

And why Mbappe PSG failing so bad in CL with all those great players?

Plz don’t give me no excuse because if he wins CL you would give him credit.

I just don’t see Mbappe developing in that league. Even Neymar and Messi look like a fraction of their former self playing in that French league.
Whoa, relax bro. PSG has never had anywhere near a peak Barca squad like Neymar and Messi had. Busquets, Alves, Mascherano, Iniesta, Pique, Sanchez, Pedro, Xavi, Puyol, Alba, Sanchez... the list goes on...

That is one of the coldest midfields to ever exist btw. Went on to have Rakitic and on and on. BARCA had pedigree for like a 20 year span.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Need Morocco to find one and lock it up
The team that said they’re repping all Arab countries? Fuck ‘em.
Watching these 2 teams play is like watching 2 retards play. The collective IQ of both teams forwards with the exception of Morata and Williams is below 50.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The team that said they’re repping all Arab countries? Fuck ‘em.
Watching these 2 teams play is like watching 2 retards play. The collective IQ of both teams forwards with the exception of Morata and Williams is below 50.
Finishing has been woeful for sure. Bruh up top for Morocco??
:smh: