OFFICIAL UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno discussion thread - Dec. 12th, 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Some of the comments / feedback on The UG ...

Please get rid of the fucking live tweets.

Great takedown Moreno

This Fight man

Fight of the year

Damn dude.

Moreno is probably ahead but somebody needs to mute Rogan's mic.

Holy fuck! What a fight.

Moreno is NOT backing down. Good for him.

If Moreno was near Figgie's size, the latter might well be in big trouble.

Moreno has won me over. I'm pulling for him.

GOAT flyweight fight.

Moreno is a fucking warrior man...I love this kid!

This fight is sweet like the titty

What a fucking fight. Best ive seen in awhile

What a fight!!

Too bad there's no crowd. The energy would be incredible.

Is it possible to get a draw at this point?

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tumblr_py9ip1LEpB1qe8lb8o1_540.gif

RUN IT BACK

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great job by the ref as well. It took balls to take that point away. Even though it sounds like that's what should have been done per the rules, I bet a lot refs would have just given a warning in that situation.

Not mad at that maj. draw at all. They will run this one back for sure.

Yeh...but laraza family won.... he whipped the champions..ass..brah

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
This ENTIRE card was amazing. One of the best cards of the year, if not THE BEST card of the year. Congrats to all the fighters for putting their bodies on the line to entertain all of us.

:bravo::cheers:

From opening prelim to end of the card =

Sub / TKO / Decision / KO / KO / TKO / KO / Decision / Decision / Fight of the Year contender

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's next for Tony at this point? That long winning streak over the years, but the matchup with Khabib never materializing. The quick return from the ACL tear a year or two back. The bad TKO loss to Gaethje earlier this year. Oliveira decisioning him tonight. Is he still competitive with other Top 5 guys? Or would guys like Chandler and Poirier defeat him too? Time for him to look at lower in the Top 10 matchups instead? How many years left in the game?
Tony is done. He has a few fights left but he is not beating the top contenders in the Division.

Moreno/Figueiredo was one hell of a fight. Definitely fight of the year contender. No way Moreno was going to beat the champ on the cards though.. He needs to work on his power for the rematch. I think he can beat Figueiredo if he does.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Tony is done. He has a few fights left but he is not beating the top contenders in the Division.

Moreno/Figueiredo was one hell of a fight. Definitely fight of the year contender. No way Moreno was going to beat the champ on the cards though.. He needs to work on his power for the rematch. I think he can beat Figueiredo if he does.

Props to Moreno & Fig' for putting on an instant classic with each of them coming off of wins 3 weeks ago.

Tough for Tony at this stage in his career.

- Would probably lose to Chandler at this point

- Would be in for tough fights versus Poirier, Hooker, Felder, etc

- Never got the chance to fight Khabib

- Has already beaten the likes of Cerrone, Pettis, Lee, RDA, Barboza

- Maybe he'll want to avenge the Michael Johnson loss (from 8.5 years ago)? His last loss prior to Gaethje/Oliveira this year - wow - though MJ isn't a big enough name at this point - and has a 19-16 record now after years of tough matchups

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend