OFFICIAL UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno discussion thread - Dec. 12th, 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually have more respect for Conor now.

He was coked up and still managed to take at least one round from Khabib, which no one else had ever done before. Ferguson would have been ragdolled by Khabib.

I wanna see a focused Conor versus a focused Khabib.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
damn...Tony got dominated... gotta be some 10-8 rounds in there

I counted 2 for sure. Tony looked like an amateur fighting in there tonight.

What's next for Tony at this point? That long winning streak over the years, but the matchup with Khabib never materializing. The quick return from the ACL tear a year or two back. The bad TKO loss to Gaethje earlier this year. Oliveira decisioning him tonight. Is he still competitive with other Top 5 guys? Or would guys like Chandler and Poirier defeat him too? Time for him to look at lower in the Top 10 matchups instead? How many years left in the game?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's next for Tony at this point? That long winning streak over the years, but the matchup with Khabib never materializing. The quick return from the ACL tear a year or two back. The bad TKO loss to Gaethje earlier this year. Oliveira decisioning him tonight. Is he still competitive with other Top 5 guys? Or would guys like Chandler and Poirier defeat him too? Time for him to look at lower in the Top 10 matchups instead? How many years left in the game?
Nope...it's over..he look washed.. brah

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
charles-oliveira-ufc-256-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet they throw Chandler at him.

That fight makes sense with the UFC basically bringing in Chandler as a contender. Give Tony a few months to recover and I see them fighting in March or April.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I bet they throw Chandler at him.

That fight makes sense with the UFC basically bringing in Chandler as a contender. Give Tony a few months to recover and I see them fighting in March or April.

Damn - Chandler will probably take it too, making it an 0-3 stretch for Ferguson.

You're right though about them bringing in Chandler as a potential contender. He was the back-up for Khabib-Justin back in October in case one fell out. Plus, he's probably making good $ (as he was one of the faces of Bellator).

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Moreno.....Take all 5 minutes to recover. That kick was right on the money:smh: