Petition To Have HNIC Ban The MAGA Trolls Until 11/6

The mods should remove commenting priveleges from obvious MAGA trolls until 11/6

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are a community that has been active for 20+ years. Banning for political reasons just makes us no better than the cancel culture kids of today.

That being said. I think ALL political talk needs to be removed from the main board and relegated to one of the sub-boards. It's a focused topic that can be very divisive, and many of us just wanna look at ass, titties pop culture and comedy. Make it a rule. Those who continue to post it in the main board will have their posting privileges restricted for a month.

Just an idea.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
We are a community that has been active for 20+ years. Banning for political reasons just makes us no better than the cancel culture kids of today.

That being said. I think ALL political talk needs to be removed from the main board and relegated to one of the sub-boards. It's a focused topic that can be very divisive, and many of us just wanna look at ass, titties pop culture and comedy. Make it a rule. Those who continue to post it in the main board will have their posting privileges restricted for a month.

Just an idea.
Sub boards tend to divide the overall activity of a forum. Fast moving topics in one area promotes better engagement.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
NO.
Ignore button exists for a reason.

No voices should be silenced just because you don't like it.
Employ facts, truth, evidence, and history as your tools of defense to challenge their misinformed or ill-informed opinion. (if that happens to be the case...)

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
We know the cult members will not accept facts. And we know the agents provocateur will only stay on mission so trying to reason with them or indeed banning them will only increase their efforts.
Remember the opening scene of The Wire - got to; this is america, man.

Other than the tricky issue of who makes the decision, what will be the next blanket ban? It's a slippery slope. Although I would love to see these obvious traitors banished, for now the igg button will have to do.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sub boards tend to divide the overall activity of a forum. Fast moving topics in one area promotes better engagement.
This is true, but political discussion and misinformation are starting to clog the pipeline of fresh topics and making the MAIN board a lot more cluttered and less streamlined. We are almost certainly infiltrated by people with an agenda, and relegating that disruptive activity to a sub-board keeps the base community free from the BS attempts at emotional manipulation.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah...we don't want to have an echo chamber...and some people may just be misinformed and lack the proper cipher so they're seeking knowledge. shit I don't even use the ignore feature.

Opposing views can be challenged and misinformation and disinformation can be refuted by the more informed members on the board.

That exercise can help people recognize the lies and bullshit talking points easier and arm heads with the tools to counteract propaganda online and in real life.

HOWEVER there may be some disingenuous CACs and chaos agents that weren't part of our original community slithering around in our space for the sole purpose of disruption...they need to be exterminated

Last edited:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NO.
Ignore button exists for a reason.

No voices should be silenced just because you don't like it.
Employ facts, truth, evidence, and history as your tools of defense to challenge their misinformed or ill-informed opinion. (if that happens to be the case...)
I hope you don't take this the wrong way. You seem like a brother that eats well, works out and takes care of himself physically and spiritually by the way you write. Its nice to come into a thread and not see all the back and forth and folks speaking to one another with respect.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CENSORSHOP HOW COMMIE OF THE DEMOCRATS

AND PROOF WHY WE DONT NEED THEM IN OFFICE

OR THIS COUNTRY..

THIS IS A REPUBLIC.... AND WE ALWAYS FOUGHT TO PROTECT IT!!

SLOW PAINFUL DEATH TO FREEDOM HATERS!!!

FUCK YOUR BAN!!

AND FUCK YOU COMMIE FAGGOT YOU DONT DESERVE AMERICA YOU NEED TO GO TO SAUDI ARABIA THEY LOVE THAT CENSORSHIP UNDERCOVER FAGGOT SHIT OVER THERE!!!

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just an idea.

This actually makes sense. I petition for thus idea

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I don't mind true discourse. People that have genuine views are not the issue.

The problem is the true agents and bots. They need to be silenced. They are here to troll and spread misinformation. If we have agents and bots doing that shit they need to be banned.

I haven't truly come out of hiatus yet. And the agents do not want me to.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
The problem is the true agents and bots. They need to be silenced. They are here to troll and spread misinformation. If we have agents and bots doing that shit they need to be banned.

Exactly what misinformation is being spread?

How exactly can you prove someone is an "agent"? If they post something from a right wing twitter account?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Exactly what misinformation is being spread?

How exactly can you prove someone is an "agent"? If they post something from a right wing twitter account?
Nigga please. The board is too old for this juvenile shit.

This will be my 6th presidential election on this board. The agents come out in force every 4 years. It got exponentially worse during the 08 and 16 elections.

It's not hard to identify them.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah...we don't want to have an echo chamber...and some people may just be misinformed and lack the proper cipher so they're seeking knowledge. shit I don't even use the ignore feature.

Opposing views can be challenged and misinformation and disinformation can be refuted by the more informed members on the board.

That exercise can help people recognize the lies and bullshit talking points easier and arm heads with the tools to counteract propaganda online and in real life.

HOWEVER there may be some disingenuous CACs and chaos agents that weren't part of our original community slithering around in our space to disrupt....they need to be exterminated

The issue is we're talking about trolls. Trolls are misinformed and proud of it, and nothing that anyone says will ever make them see the light and stop their trolling.

Those aren't genuine people who are seeking an honest conversation. They do nothing but spew bs and when challenged or corrected with facts, they just continue to spew be.

And it's not just with politics, it's for all topics with them.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The issue is we're talking about trolls. Trolls are misinformed and proud of it, and nothing that anyone says will ever make them see the light and stop their trolling.

Those aren't genuine people who are seeking an honest conversation. They do nothing but spew bs and when challenged or corrected with facts, they just continue to spew be.

And it's not just with politics, it's for all topics with them.
I disagree with one key thing. The trolls/agents are not misinformed. They know exactly what they are doing.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
This is true, but political discussion and misinformation are starting to clog the pipeline of fresh topics and making the MAIN board a lot more cluttered and less streamlined. We are almost certainly infiltrated by people with an agenda, and relegating that disruptive activity to a sub-board keeps the base community free from the BS attempts at emotional manipulation.

If this was truly about the "bots"and "agents" only being here for political threads, then making a separate politics sub would be a no brainer.

Their need to feel important is more important than actually organizing in a politics subforum so they'd rather just censor, slander, and gang up and bully anyone who challenges their beliefs on the main forum.