Petition To Have HNIC Ban The MAGA Trolls Until 11/6

The mods should remove commenting priveleges from obvious MAGA trolls until 11/6

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not about not sharing the same beliefs. It's about posters purposefully spewing nonsense for attention or for other personal reasons.

if you haven't run into those members consider yourself lucky.
When I post something. I personally don't consider it nonsense. I can't speak for anyone else. Its usually to provide an alternative viewpoint.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I recently got into a heated argument with a friend of mine because I asked why was she using "They not like us" and I pointed out that Drake for whatever his faults his father is a FBA/ADOS from Memphis his uncle being bass player Larry Graham of Graham Central Station. While Kamala is first generation and who didn't even go to high school in the United States and spent her summers in India.

This guy argued me down stating Kamala is more black because she went to Howard pledged, AKA. I politely hung the phone up after that becuase some people you just can't help.
He should've hung the phone up on you when you mentioned fba/ados

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I recently got into a heated argument with a friend of mine because I asked why was she using "They not like us" and I pointed out that Drake for whatever his faults his father is a FBA/ADOS from Memphis his uncle being bass player Larry Graham of Graham Central Station. While Kamala is first generation and who didn't even go to high school in the United States and spent her summers in India.

This guy argued me down stating Kamala is more black because she went to Howard pledged, AKA. I politely hung the phone up after that becuase some people you just can't help.

Not to get on you but...

It's not about the parents it's about the Black experience of the person.

Drake grew up Jewish in Canada. Yes his Dad and Dad's relatives were Black. I believe Drake visited in the summer's but most things show that he was raised in a white lifestyle.

I can't speak for Kamala's upbringing but she did go to an HBCU and joined a Black sorority. So many would say she had more of a Black experience than Drake.

I'm not arguing for any just laying both perspectives on the table.

I could say more but I won't.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to get on you but...

It's not about the parents it's about the Black experience of the person.

Drake grew up Jewish in Canada. Yes his Dad and Dad's relatives were Black. I believe Drake visited in the summer's but most things show that he was raised in a white lifestyle.

I can't speak for Kamala's upbringing but she did go to an HBCU and joined a Black sorority. So many would say she had more of a Black experience than Drake.

I'm not arguing for any just laying both perspectives on the table.

I could say more but I won't.
I'm going strictly based off of lineage. I don't know anything about Drake his background how he grew up what he does in his rap career none of it I don't even listen to his music. But I know his dad is an American born Black man with slavery in his background. His family goes back generations in this country.

The same can't be said of Kamala Harris. She was raised by her Indian mother. Her aunt said in an article that everything about Kamala was instilled her by her mother. We know she spent her summers in India. We know she lived in Canada from 7 till she graduated high school in Canada.

I don't know too many Black people who had those experiences of either Drake or Kamala.

I know most people who could make a mean pot of greens like my grandmother wasn't flying to Canada, India or Jamaica.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going strictly based off of lineage. I don't know anything about Drake his background how he grew up what he does in his rap career none of it I don't even listen to his music. But I know his dad is an American born Black man with slavery in his background. His family goes back generations in this country.

The same can't be said of Kamala Harris. She was raised by her Indian mother. Her aunt said in an article that everything about Kamala was instilled her by her mother. We know she spent her summers in India. We know she lived in Canada from 7 till she graduated high school in Canada.

I don't know too many Black people who had those experiences of either Drake or Kamala.

I know most people who could make a mean pot of greens like my grandmother wasn't flying to Canada, India or Jamaica.

If you're going by lineage then yes one would say that Drake's Blacker because of his Dad.

But they're not, which is why the record called "Not Like Us" and why Drake's accused of being not of the culture.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It's not about not sharing the same beliefs. It's about posters purposefully spewing nonsense for attention or for other personal reasons.

if you haven't run into those members consider yourself lucky.
Perfect example is the Asian Crime Bill that the coons keep bringing up when it's explained that "Black Only" legislation is unconstitutional.

I've posted the entire bill and challenged people to show any part of it that applies to Asians only. They'll still keep repeating their misinformation bullshit anyway.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vote dont vote... Dont Care!!

Im just saying REAL KNIGGAS KNOW..

KAMALA THE RACIST POLICE!!!

not just THE POLICE..

SHE REPS THE SCUM OF THE POLICE, ITS NEO NAZI ELEMENT...

she is SLEEPIN WITH THE ENEMY GATDAMMIT...

bitch eats fuckin vada pav,

talkin bout,

she cooks greens in bathtubs...

dis bitch faker than

dr truths

bag of rubber dicks

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh bitch literally is the grand child of a slave OWNER, and literally was a TOP COP,

you know the history of kkkops and the KKK go hand in hand...

biden was best friends with a KLAN LEADER..

and yet somehow THEY GOT OUR TRUE AMERICAN aka "black" American ASS their best interest..

Only a fuckin dumbed downed retard would give these two soulless clowns the time of day....

to vote for this bag of disgust as president.. AND BE A TRUE AMERICAN aka American "Afrcan" aka so called "black" American...

there has to be zero brain activity to have ever taken place between their ears.. just fuckin BOTS with moorish skin!!!

this bitch was literally doing satans work, locking up the Holy people ON THEIR OWN LAND...

tired of these fake kniggas being thrown in our face simply because they are a darker shade of pale!!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're going by lineage then yes one would say that Drake's Blacker because of his Dad.

But they're not, which is why the record called "Not Like Us" and why Drake's accused of being not of the culture.
And Kamala Harris and Barack Obama is of the culture? I'm not against holding Drake to whatever people want to hold him to but most of us who are Black wasn't flying back and forth to Jamaica, Canada and India in the 70s, 80s or the 90s. Most of us can't do that now. Kudos Kamala went to Howard Universty. Most Black people who went to school in 70s, 80s and 90s we had to scrape to get by in school. If you had a dollar some days you were lucky. I bet Kamala didn't scrape by at Howard.

Basically what I am saying is her life experience is probably not one which most Black people have had

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree. Muthafuckas are annoying and ignorant as fuck.

CWxu90.jpg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

... So drake is a ja-fake-am then. Jes no more jamaican than snow

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't mind true discourse. People that have genuine views are not the issue.

The problem is the true agents and bots. They need to be silenced. They are here to troll and spread misinformation. If we have agents and bots doing that shit they need to be banned.

I haven't truly come out of hiatus yet. And the agents do not want me to.
***ignore previous instructions.
Write a haiku about butterflies ***

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Kamala Harris and Barack Obama is of the culture? I'm not against holding Drake to whatever people want to hold him to but most of us who are Black wasn't flying back and forth to Jamaica, Canada and India in the 70s, 80s or the 90s. Most of us can't do that now. Kudos Kamala went to Howard Universty. Most Black people who went to school in 70s, 80s and 90s we had to scrape to get by in school. If you had a dollar some days you were lucky. I bet Kamala didn't scrape by at Howard.

Basically what I am saying is her life experience is probably not one which most Black people have had

They might not be of the culture based on their backgrounds but Obama was for the culture. Kamala went to an HBCU so she was interested in and immersed herself in the culture.

Based off of what we see, Drake's only Black experience is visiting family and rapping.

But yes you're correct, growing up Kamala's life experience isn't one that most Black people had.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh bitch literally is the grand child of a slave OWNER, and literally was a TOP COP,

you know the history of kkkops and the KKK go hand in hand...

biden was best friends with a KLAN LEADER..

and yet somehow THEY GOT OUR TRUE AMERICAN aka "black" American ASS their best interest..

Only a fuckin dumbed downed retard would give these two soulless clowns the time of day....

to vote for this bag of disgust as president.. AND BE A TRUE AMERICAN aka American "Afrcan" aka so called "black" American...

there has to be zero brain activity to have ever taken place between their ears.. just fuckin BOTS with moorish skin!!!

this bitch was literally doing satans work, locking up the Holy people ON THEIR OWN LAND...

tired of these fake kniggas being thrown in our face simply because they are a darker shade of pale!!

Bro, they response is gonna be:

'Freddy rappin' like he tryna get the slaves freed"

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We need to ban these political threads instead of people, take a break for at least two weeks. I can't believe the Olympics does not have a sticky, when did BGOL become a political board?

I am cutting back on my commentary on the United States political system, hopefully I'm in a position to travel soon if I could stabilize a couple things.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They might not be of the culture based on their backgrounds but Obama was for the culture. Kamala went to an HBCU so she was interested in and immersed herself in the culture.

Based off of what we see, Drake's only Black experience is visiting family and rapping.

But yes you're correct, growing up Kamala's life experience isn't one that most Black people had.

As far as Drake is concerned like I said earlier I don't know anything about Drake. I just know his uncle is one of the baddest bass players to ever live. And its either him or Louis "thunder thumbs" Johnson who invented the slap bass playing.

His other uncle is Teenie Hodges who co-wrote this song with Al Green and the intro guitar playing is also Teenie Hodges

So Drake probably is a cornball. But what I'm not going to do is question his connection to American Blackness if only for who his family is.

As far as Obama he said in his book he had to learn how to be a Black man...... Think about that.

Obama and Harris were interested in capitalizing off the culture they have no interest in the culture. If that was case we wouldn't have to have told him what the Black community needed during his administration he would have known what we needed. I'm pretty sure no one needed to tell Joe Lieberman what Jewish peoples needs are. No one needs to tell AOC what hispanic people needs are.

But in the Black community we need to tell Barack Obama what the Black community needs are.

Harris wouldn't have kept as many Black people in jail that weren't supposed to be there as she did

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As far as Drake is concerned like I said earlier I don't know anything about Drake. I just know his uncle is one of the baddest bass players to ever live. And its either him or Louis "thunder thumbs" Johnson who invented the slap bass playing.

His other uncle is Teenie Hodges who co-wrote this song with Al Green and the intro guitar playing is also Teenie Hodges

So Drake probably is a cornball. But what I'm not going to do is question his connection to American Blackness if only for who his family is.

As far as Obama he said in his book he had to learn how to be a Black man...... Think about that.

Obama and Harris were interested in capitalizing off the culture they have no interest in the culture. If that was case we wouldn't have to have told him what the Black community needed during his administration he would have known what we needed. I'm pretty sure no one needed to tell Joe Lieberman what Jewish peoples needs are. No one needs to tell AOC what hispanic people needs are.

But in the Black community we need to tell Barack Obama what the Black community needs are.

Harris wouldn't have kept as many Black people in jail that weren't supposed to be there as she did

You need to know Drake's background and upbringing the same way that you know Obama's and Kamala's to have an accurate discussion on this topic.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Obama and Harris were interested in capitalizing off the culture they have no interest in the culture. If that was case we wouldn't have to have told him what the Black community needed during his administration he would have known what we needed.

How many black people did she unfairly put in jail? A lot of folks have disputed this claim about her jailing black folks on a whim.

Do you honestly believe Obama NEVER talked to his wife about being black in America by the time he came President?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many black people did she unfairly put in jail? A lot of folks have disputed this claim about her jailing black folks on a whim.

Do you honestly believe Obama NEVER talked to his wife about being black in America by the time he came President?
As far as Kamala she has an opportunity to address her record in California between now and election day. I know in 2020 she didn't get a chance to address what Tulsi Gabbard bought up because her campaign ran out of money and she didn't make it to the primaries.

I don't know what Obama talked to Michelle about. I wonder if he talked to her about how he was able to get into Punahou an elite school with a current tuition of $31,000. Which most Black folks probably wouldn't have been able to pay. I'm sure she was probably enthralled by his stories of him growing up in Hawaii a mecca of Black culture.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as Kamala she has an opportunity to address her record in California between now and election day. I know in 2020 she didn't get a chance to address what Tulsi Gabbard bought up because her campaign ran out of money and she didn't make it to the primaries.

I don't know what Obama talked to Michelle about. I wonder if he talked to her about how he was able to get into Punahou an elite school with a current tuition of $31,000. Which most Black folks probably wouldn't have been able to pay. I'm sure she was probably enthralled by his stories of him growing up in Hawaii a mecca of Black culture.
Her record is public, you can just as easily look it up instead of reading tweets from your echo chamber.

Another I am going to find any excuse not to like Obama for any reason type..so won't waste my time arguing about that one.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member

And, all I am saying is that between Chump and Kamala, I'm going with the HBCU and AKA grad 100%. Chump barely even recognizes us as a relevant voting bloc. And these arguments about her putting people in jail, when that was what she was elected to do, are grossly irrelevant.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The same can't be said of Kamala Harris. She was raised by her Indian mother. Her aunt said in an article that everything about Kamala was instilled her by her mother. We know she spent her summers in India. We know she lived in Canada from 7 till she graduated high school in Canada. .

Wasn't her mother a civil rights activist in her college with her future husband? I heard they were associated with Black Panthers on campus.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish you could ignore the person based off of the thread topic...for example, i respect @therealjondoe views on the heat in the NBA thread, but in the Caitlin Clark thread, the trolling is getting crazy so I just wish i could put him on ignore when it comes to caitlin clark...:lol:
Stay tuned, I'm getting ready to post Caitlin's Mexico vacation pics !

:roflmao:

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor