Petition To Have HNIC Ban The MAGA Trolls Until 11/6

The mods should remove commenting priveleges from obvious MAGA trolls until 11/6

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Fam, you just said the same shit yourself. I was speaking in general. The Kappa's and the Q's are not necessarily geeks. But you are wrong as fuck. The athletes are by far the most popular on campus. The baddest women are not chasing Q's. They're chasing athletes.
Not sure if serious, Many of the college athletes pledge Q. Are you having trouble reading?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Fam, you just said the same shit yourself. I was speaking in general. The Kappa's and the Q's are not necessarily geeks. But you are wrong as fuck. The athletes are by far the most popular on campus. The baddest women are not chasing Q's. They're chasing athletes.
How u know all this but don’t know what a AKA is?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Not sure if serious, Many of the college athletes pledge Q. Are you having trouble reading?
You're right. I didn't read that part. I knew some lightskin dude who was Kappa who was mad at me cause his lightskin girl, who I didn't like, was favoring me but she ended up with some athlete anyway. The point was it's the athletes and other type of men who got women. Not necessarily the frats (and yes they got women). We considered all of them to be lame. We didn't have time for that bullshit.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You're right. I didn't read that part. I knew some lightskin dude who was Kappa who was mad at me cause his lightskin girl, who I didn't like, was favoring me but she ended up with some athlete anyway. The point was it's the athletes and other type of men who got women. Not necessarily the frats (and yes they got women). We considered all of them to be lame. We didn't have time for that bullshit.
What’s a kappa?

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think other than a few modifications over the yrs, BGOL has functioned just fine . We survived Walter , Tranny attacks and the Poster Wars . But now we want to ban folks for a difference of opinion .Not once have I used the ignore button , because a broken clock is right twice a day . If I dont want some shit I wont like, i dont click . A lot of times i will read and not bother to comment on stuff i dont like or agree with . Some could say everyone has a right to what they want to think and only time will show who is correct....ahem,vax....cough, cough .

totto

Rising Star
Registered
The sentiment is classism amongst the so-called black community which is asinine to practice considering our position at the bottom of the hierarchy of a place we founded and built.

The people @totto referenced are the pro-whites that are the problem with impeding progress as a whole.
I'm not he smartest guy in the world so if I'm wrong I'll take the L but I know poverty so where I sat for years I just servings different.

I'm used to seeing the money cats socialize around the hood cats then go back where they came from while you went back to momma. I been there and done that. I also felt it's just so much pressure on us to improve that people just wanted to be seen at a certain level because the cacs always laughed and stereotyped the poor black folks.