Petition To Have HNIC Ban The MAGA Trolls Until 11/6

The mods should remove commenting priveleges from obvious MAGA trolls until 11/6

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
But my suggestion doesn't call for anybody to be banned.

My suggestion for two-way blocking enables individual members to block members that they do not want to see or interact with, which we already have on BGOL right now, except that the "two-way" aspect makes both you and the person you blocked invisible to each other.

This keeps the spirit of BGOL intact where members govern themselves accordingly and suffer the consequences if they do not.

The only issue with that is when people you have on ignore start threads which you may not be able to see.

For example a few years back a famous black celebrity passed and I was wondering why after a few days no one had started a thread.

Come to find out an individual I had on my blocked list was the one who started the thread and therefore I wasn't able to see it at all.

I'm not sure if it still works that way but it is something to consider.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only issue with that is when people you have on ignore start threads which you may not be able to see.

For example a few years back a famous black celebrity passed and I was wondering why after a few days no one had started a thread.

Come to find out an individual I had on my blocked list was the one who started the thread and therefore I wasn't able to see it at all.

It still works that way and we miss out.

The same thing happened and continues to happen to me. But if I have a person on ignore, I decided that I'm not gonna bring their thread life by posting in them so I'm good with missing out.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's a good point

I had a particularly large font using member on ignore and I didn't see his threads on Covid and the Ukraine war for many months.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably one of the most asinine posts I have ever seen. It just illustrates the lack of maturity some of us have. If a person can't deal with the fact that not everyone shares their beliefs and needs to censor those that don't share those beliefs than they probably shouldn't be a member here period. Me personally I have no desire to "troll" anyone. In the Black community it seems as if anyone doesn't believe what the majority believes that makes them either an Uncle Tom or you ain't Black. The fact that it has reached the level where a bigot and racist like Joe Biden can let that shit out of his and there is no repercussions for it illustrates we have jumped the shark.. Like someone said there's an ignore button if your ego is too fragile or too sensitive to deal with an alternative belief. Personally I only use the ignore button if someone makes a personal attack against me. I'm not that sensitive where I can't afford to have my beliefs challenged because I can be wrong.
I think it's more a sign of frustration than a lack of maturity in regards to this particular thread, but nevertheless, it's something I don't agree with... Difference of opinions is what keeps progress, however, there are irrational post/thoughts from every pocket of bgol politics - left, don't vote crew, and right

I'm curious as to what repercussions you would like to have seen, care to elaborate?
1. I'm not going to vote for the broad because she's a fucking AKA. Frankly all that other shit I gives two fucks about. Her sisters didn't want to give a brother no play when I was in school.

2. She somewhat looks like my sister and we ain't on speaking terms at the moment.
It all makes sense now as to why you constantly bash Black women... Them AKAs scarred you, you gotta let that shit go mayne - you're too old to be holding on to that animosity for all them years

Southern University let's go Jags!!!
The loudest dem black voices are mostly frat brothers and sisters, my point was that the dems use the poor blacks to get them more positions and money aka roland martin frat boy. Daniel Governor of Kentucky who prosecuted Brianna Taylor is a frat went to a HBCU, this is really a class issue that most black folks who went to community college and work for 50k or less support, nikkas who wouldn't even spit on you.

This unfortunately is a fact.

I don't even hate the dems I just think they use black folks and give them nothing back.
Bruh.... If you gonna comment at the VERY LEAST, make sure what you're posting is factual... That nigga name is Daniel Cameron and a quick Google search would show you he's a graduate of and (highly likely) pledged at University of Louisville - which is not an HBCU...

This unfortunately is a fact

You're beef is with a Black republican former Attorney General who justified the murder of a Black woman and just so happen to be married to a white bitch... Not this manufactured animosity towards HBCUs

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It still works that way and we miss out.

The same thing happened and continues to happen to me. But if I have a person on ignore, I decided that I'm not gonna bring their thread life by posting in them so I'm good with missing out.

I hear you but sometimes they create threads on relevant topics and issues that make the threads more important than whether we bump them or not.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
No nigga

U don’t know what the divine 9 is?

Sorry. I need more verification
You won't have it. I don't care enough to post something. Since that poster's always saying the same shit Tariq says, I thought it was another one of Tariq's insults. Like short for akata or something related to her being a foreigner. I haven't heard anyone mention AKA in many years. And when I was in that world, I never cared about fraternities or sororities. The whole concept was lame to me. I had better shit to do.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You won't have it. I don't care enough to post something. Since that poster's always saying the same shit Tariq says, I thought it was another one of Tariq's insults. Like short for akata or something related to her being a foreigner. I haven't heard anyone mention AKA in many years. And when I was in that world, I never cared about fraternities or sororities. The whole concept was lame to me. I had better shit to do.
Ok

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
What’s the divine 9?

Ima know if u google by your answer

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s the divine 9?

The Divine 9 is the collective Black Greek Letter Organizations (fraternities and sororities)

Fraternities

Alpha Phi Alpha
Kappa Alpha Psi
Omega Psi Phi
Sigma Phi Beta
Iota Phi Theta

Sororities
Alpha Kappa Alpha
Delta Sigma Theta
Sigma Gamma Rho
Zeta Phi Beta

Many Black leaders and officials have been in these organizations from Martin Luther King Jr, Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Bayard Rustin Coretta Scott King, Betty Shabazz, Jesse Jackson. Huey P Newton, Bobby Seale, Thurgood Marshall.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Even the goofiest geekiest Black folks know what an AKA is unless you were completely raised Amish , from Utah or are a cracka. There’s zero excuse for this .

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
What's an AKA?

I didn't say I didn't know what it was.

lKoE0M.gif

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
What’s the divine 9?

Here you go.

The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is a collaborative umbrella council composed of historically African American fraternities and sororities, commonly called the Divine Nine, and also referred to as Black Greek Letter Organizations (BGLOs). The NPHC was formed as a permanent organization on May 10, 1930, on the campus of Howard University, in Washington, D.C., with Matthew W. Bullock as the active Chairman and B. Beatrix Scott as Vice-Chairman. NPHC was incorporated under the laws of the State of Illinois in 1937.[1]

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I explained that already.

Also Truth, the geekiest black folks were the ones in the sororities and fraternities. So you got that wrong.
What? You are wrong as fuck. The geeks join the Alpha’s and Sigmas. Kappa’s and Q’s are not geeks they are the most popular niggas on campus . Kappas get bitches and are known as pretty boys , Q’s are athletes. You sure you ain’t white?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The pro-whites are going to lose it when they see the results.

Lol but pro FREE WHITES are the so called black people..

The Devil really flipped the world in its head.

Got muthafuckas thinking white is black

north is south.. it's so bad he even convinced the

Really slow amongst us there are no genders..

Talk about deceiving the whole world huh??

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
this is really a class issue that most black folks who went to community college and work for 50k or less support, nikkas who wouldn't even spit on you.

Big facts. The boule in media who have positioned themselves as the spokespeople for all Black people would feel a way if those same people were in the same room as them at a Martha's Vineyard party.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The loudest dem black voices are mostly frat brothers and sisters, my point was that the dems use the poor blacks to get them more positions and money aka roland martin frat boy. Daniel Governor of Kentucky who prosecuted Brianna Taylor is a frat went to a HBCU, this is really a class issue that most black folks who went to community college and work for 50k or less support, nikkas who wouldn't even spit on you.

I don't even hate the dems I just think they use black folks and give them nothing back.
Excellent post.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What is "a fact"? Please provide corroborating evidence from reputable sources.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Posted for easy reference
Excellent post.
:roflmao2:the "so called" bgol scholar chimes in... Excellent post you say?

Can you enlighten me on following as mentioned in the "excellent post" you're so fond of:
Who is Daniel Governor?
What university did he attend?
What fraternity did he pledge?

And if he didn't pledge nor attend an HBCU, what makes this post "so-called" excellent, let alone relevant?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Posted for easy reference

:roflmao2:the "so called" bgol scholar chimes in... Excellent post you say?

Can you enlighten me on following as mentioned in the "excellent post" you're so fond of:
Who is Daniel Governor?
What university did he attend?
What fraternity did he pledge?

And if he didn't pledge nor attend an HBCU, what makes this post "so-called" excellent, let alone relevant?
The sentiment is classism amongst the so-called black community which is asinine to practice considering our position at the bottom of the hierarchy of a place we founded and built.

The people @totto referenced are the pro-whites that are the problem with impeding progress as a whole.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sentiment is classism amongst the so-called black community which is asinine to practice considering our position at the bottom of the hierarchy of a place we founded and built.

The people @totto referenced are the pro-whites that are the problem with impeding progress as a whole.
Ahhh ok guessing so we're just going to ignore the incorrect reference & information that this "sentiment" is centered around as an example?

Selective comprehension, I get it

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
What? You are wrong as fuck. The geeks join the Alpha’s and Sigmas. Kappa’s and Q’s are not geeks they are the most popular niggas on campus . Kappas get bitches and are known as pretty boys , Q’s are athletes. You sure you ain’t white?
Fam, you just said the same shit yourself. I was speaking in general. The Kappa's and the Q's are not necessarily geeks. But you are wrong as fuck. The athletes are by far the most popular on campus. The baddest women are not chasing Q's. They're chasing athletes.