Petition To Have HNIC Ban The MAGA Trolls Until 11/6

The mods should remove commenting priveleges from obvious MAGA trolls until 11/6

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3838f5c0-2a22-44f6-9862-2e2727e7778d-SororityLadies.png

60073e7a4cc54.image.jpg

vs

6ea53d717ea6fc20477cc2564233cddc.gif

tumblr_n0ovcyAGA41rhd3lio1_250.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with opposing views... But I do have a problem with Trolls.

100% agree most of the time.

I would love to hear any genuine information no matter the source as long as its the truth.

However, the exception is Trump possibly being reelected which everyone should oppose.

When it comes to him it's not even about politics for me.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with opposing views... But I do have a problem with Trolls.

I would love to hear any genuine information no matter the source as long as its the truth.

However, the exception is Trump possibly being reelected which everyone should oppose.

Agreed

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor

No Argument from me on this one.
I voted no simply because I know that anyone who supports a lying, (Blatantly) Pedophile, pussy grabbing, grifter, who basically admitted he would fuck his own daughter if he could get away with it while cheating and pandering to his cult members for attention... Is automatically a troll be association. This isnt even about politics at this point. You have to be psychotic to think this dude isn't mentally ill. Birds of a feather.
All I can think about is the Fact that They made Barack Obama denounce his own pastor for some of the things he said which were takin out of context, But this guy gets to say and do the most outlandish shit ever done by a public official, Convicted on 34 felony counts and more to come, and gets away with it all, unchecked. Fuck him and anyone who would allow his sorry ass anywhere near the Whitehouse. I would take George Bush and Mitt Romney back over what we have to choose from.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
No Argument from me on this one.
I voted no simply because I know that anyone who supports a lying, (Blatantly) Pedophile, pussy grabbing, grifter, who basically admitted he would fuck his own daughter if he could get away with it while cheating and pandering to his cult members for attention... Is automatically a troll be association. This isnt even about politics at this point. You have to be psychotic to think this dude isn't mentally ill. Birds of a feather.
All I can think about is the Fact that They made Barack Obama denounce his own pastor for some of the things he said which were takin out of context, But this guy gets to say and do the most outlandish shit ever done by a public official, Convicted on 34 felony counts and more to come, and gets away with it all, unchecked. Fuck him and anyone who would allow his sorry ass anywhere near the Whitehouse. I would take George Bush and Mitt Romney back over what we have to choose from.

Don't forget he has at least 3 credible rape allegations against him including his childrens dead mother.

And remember how irate people were when Barack had the audacity to wear a tan suit to work.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know who else went to Howard University?

e6c734d2016944a2a7a3772fd59e0cc0.jpg

And although she wasn't in a sorority that I know of she was over a branch of the NAACP. I'll even give her a one up over Kamala because she actually has Black kids and never put any Black people in jail.

and if we're going to bring up people's childhood well I doubt if this dude had any Black people around him in his formative years.

4fe10ae4ecad04cf6b000010

madelyn_dunham_e_obama_foto_arquivo_03-11-1.0.114428162-gpLarge.jpg

076928000_1473132165-ann.jpg
obama-new-photos-3-2000-e6937b33d4b6422faadcc329dc943809.jpg

4fe10b7c69beddad0400000b

Never seen a a high school basketball team where there was only one Black player. If we're going to call out Drake we might as well call out this guy.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to get on you but...

It's not about the parents it's about the Black experience of the person.

Drake grew up Jewish in Canada. Yes his Dad and Dad's relatives were Black. I believe Drake visited in the summer's but most things show that he was raised in a white lifestyle.

I can't speak for Kamala's upbringing but she did go to an HBCU and joined a Black sorority. So many would say she had more of a Black experience than Drake.

I'm not arguing for any just laying both perspectives on the table.

I could say more but I won't.

And although she wasn't in a sorority that I know of she was over a branch of the NAACP. I'll even give her a one up over Kamala because she actually has Black kids and never put any Black people in jail.

and if we're going to bring up people's childhood well I doubt if this dude had any Black people around him in his formative years.

4fe10ae4ecad04cf6b000010

4fe10b7c69beddad0400000b

Never seen a a high school basketball team where there was only one Black player. If we're going to call out Drake we might as well call out this guy.

If you look above, I said "It's about the Black experience of the person" when comparing Kamala to Drake.

And Kamala lived more of the Black experience by going to an HBCU and joining a Black sorority.

Drake doesn't have any accolades deemed "The Black Experience" growing up other than visiting family.

And we can call out people from all walks of life including Obama. But we'll stick to Kamala and Drake because that's who our conversation was about.

And no Obama didn't grow up with a true Black experience, and?

You spoke about Kamala and Drake and a replied on their histories.

And you've never seen a basketball team with only one Black players? It's a big world with a lot of history, there's been plenty.

s-l1200.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
127606696_3667616766630107_400793757323052619_n.jpg

This white girl went to Langston University which is an HBCU. So if we use your metric I guess she's Black as well. Also having lived in Jackson, Mississippi for almost 20 years. I am aware of Cindy Wilson, a Korean girl who was adopted and raised by a Black family. She attended Jackson State. Was a cheerleader for Jackson State
IMG_5419.jpg

Is she Black.

This was another Korean girl who went to Jackson State
321756467_681086926899050_1516315912466752288_n.jpg

She was on the cheerleader squad at Jackson State an HBCU is she Black? Again if we using what you say Kamala went to Howard University and was in a sorority.

295556170_10160453426941484_8430947350415715079_n.jpg

So all of them are Black after all Kamala went to grade through high school in Canada and some of the women I posted went to all Black high schools, grade schools and grew up in Black family's.

Cracka

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

4fe10ae4ecad04cf6b000010

4fe10b7c69beddad0400000b

At least Kamala doesnt have a Onlyfans :roflmao2:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
We have a cracka that wants to allow police to go around killing niggas and have all y’all catching “anti white racism” cases and these stupid honkies and coons worried about how “Black” Kamala is.

Half you coons and cacs grew up in all white suburbs. Talking about Kamala a half Black woman who grew up in Oakland and West Berkeley ain’t Black. Go suck an aids dick and die

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We have a cracka that wants to allow police to go around killing niggas and have all y’all catching “anti white racism” cases and these stupid honkies and coons worried about how “Black” Kamala is.

Half you coons and cacs grew up in all white suburbs. Talking about Kamala a half Black woman who grew up in Oakland and West Berkeley ain’t Black. Go suck an aids dick and die
They now talking about her accent being fake

I hate these niggas with a passion.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bitch grew up in Canada you ill informed fuck

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Bitch grew up in Canada you ill informed fuck
You dumb ass dog shit eating cracka

“The Bay Area is where it all began for Kamala Harris.
Her origin story revolves around the unlikely meeting of two parents from different countries — India, for her mother, and Jamaica, for her father — in the East Bay, where Harris was born.
Much of the first 12 years of Harris’ life were spent here, primarily in Berkeley, although Oakland — where she was born — gets some credit, too.”

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about we inact a social scoring system? If your score drops too low you get your paid member status taken. If your not a paid member and your score continues to drop then you're perma-banned. That seems more fair and just then banning political opinions we don't agree with.

But my suggestion doesn't call for anybody to be banned.

My suggestion for two-way blocking enables individual members to block members that they do not want to see or interact with, which we already have on BGOL right now, except that the "two-way" aspect makes both you and the person you blocked invisible to each other.

This keeps the spirit of BGOL intact where members govern themselves accordingly and suffer the consequences if they do not.