Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Should’ve just asked for the number

200w.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hold up....is this shit real?!

because the Exact same shit happened at a Dollar Tree in Houston back in May....seems like it was a CAC or messican that time

:hmm:

That dude actually nutted on her back and she didn't notice until she left the store...Wtf??!!

what's going on with Dollar Trees?

Back in the days sites like xhamster had weirdo nigs do shit like this.. in fact a few people posted those individuals vids on here and got roasted by the board for posting solo male masturbation vids

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is bad and should definitely be a crime... But it ain't assault... Assault isn't something you don't notice and then figure out after retracing your steps.
word?!

so your moms goes to the dollar store to pick up some things for a cookout, she not wearing her hearing aid so she can't hear this dude whispering behind her and jacking off until he came on her back.

but she didn't notice it until she left the store because it didn't start dripping into her girdle until a few minutes later...
You saying that dude shouldn't be charged with a crime? or face any consequences?...

legal definition of assault is forcibly making contact with somebody without their consent....Imo that's sexual contact and no consent was given.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That is bad and should definitely be a crime... But it ain't assault... Assault isn't something you don't notice and then figure out after retracing your steps.
You can get shot, stabbed, sliced without noticing it… than later on when you leaking or you pass out that’s when you noticed you received those wounds.. would you say that wouldn’t be assault by a deadly weapon?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Was this a dare? Is there special reddit for this perverted nastiness.? Did he drive off in a Beemer? Fool looks like he coached HS football in the 80s.
Naw just some sick motherfuckers out there.. dudes finding this to be funny don’t realize lots of killers, rapist, etc usually do things in stages b4 they go full blown dark.. if dude is comfortable enough to go into public and rub one out, soon he might get comfortable enough to grab a broad he like and rape her than possibly killing her.. most individuals have ”practice “ first.. is why they say serial killers sometimes start out with killing animals first

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
It's a dumb reason to go to jail for. Of course, I almost went to jail for growing weed in my backyard so... I didn't sexually assault no goddamn body

That dude needs to be apprehended and sat down for some explanations and jurisprudence. If that was my family member I would want to break his jaw and knock his teeth out his teeth with the same vice grips I got for his balls. Everyone needs to keep their body and bodily fluids to themselves. We all learn that from we're children. There is no excuse for that behavior from an adult.