Philly man is wanted by cops for masturbating on a woman’s leg in a dollar tree

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Naw just some sick motherfuckers out there.. dudes finding this to be funny don’t realize lots of killers, rapist, etc usually do things in stages b4 they go full blown dark.. if dude is comfortable enough to go into public and rub one out, soon he might get comfortable enough to grab a broad he like and rape her than possibly killing her.. most individuals have ”practice “ first.. is why they say serial killers sometimes start out with killing animals first

Realest post of the month

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What if he had herpes, hiv, etc
Real shit Tall. :smh: That shit is traumatizing. Hope they give that pussy like 50 charges. He going away for a long time. And needs to register as a sex offender and either do life in the joint of be monitored for life once he gets out. Clearly something is wrong with that fucker and no one else should suffer because of it.

ZvzSiG.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Do y’all really think he’s gonna do time? Y’all know how fucked up the Justice system is.
Yeah he will do time.. the problem is since he technically didn’t rape anybody they only give him a few yrs at best.. they don’t look at him as harmful compared to other sex offenders.. they look at him as more of a perv than a threat to society.. but being that this guy has numerous cases against him they need to get a real lawyer and push that he’s a threat to society and that he’s a ticking time bomb waiting to elevate his sex offense.. be like his other victims were able to walk away next time he might go the extra mile and rape and kill.. if they try to put a foot on his neck he could get extra yrs but that’s if they really push a threat to society angle

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Streets was putting his name out there so he turned himself in.

Folks on Twitter pulled up his paperwork and everything.

Am I reading this correctly? His previous indecent assault was only a second degree misdemeanor with a sentence of 3-12 months?

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude gotta go, no way he getting out soon. He's a multiple repeat offender and his name is now out there.
He needs to do at least ten years.

Supreme Lurker XXL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That dude needs to be apprehended and sat down for some explanations and jurisprudence. If that was my family member I would want to break his jaw and knock his teeth out his teeth with the same vice grips I got for his balls. Everyone needs to keep their body and bodily fluids to themselves. We all learn that from we're children. There is no excuse for that behavior from an adult.
That's fucked up, man. Men shouldn't find humor in none of this shit. It's sickening.
I don't know Bro, as disgusting, vile, ignorant and horrible as that pervert is, BGOL has laughed at shit way worse. This site finds humor in black folks dying. It's another day in the park as this page goes. If people find any humor in black folks dying, EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE. No shade, just saying.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if he had herpes, hiv, etc

This is some of the foulest shit I've ever heard, and niggas are acting like "It's not that serious, just wipe it off." If someone spit on you, the average person would try to rip their head off. It's seen as one of the most disrespectful gestures/acts. This nigga NUTTED on someone in public ON PURPOSE. AIn't no wipe it off. It's wipe that nigga off the planet. Same folks laughing like it's not serious would hunt that nigga down if he nutted on their mom, sister, or daughter. Keep that same energy for the rest of the women out there.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That nigga from SW Philly. I'm from Norf. :lol:

That being said, on my side of town, North Philly, they caught this dickhead who raped an 11 year old girl in the Badlands. Dude (Jose Carrasquillo) brutalized her so badly that doctors had to staple her back together. When they caught dude, they didn't call the cops., they beat the shit out of him and called the girl's dad to come finish him. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you were Jose) the cops got there first.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This is what makes Meek’s reform push problematic for me. Is he gonna fight to get dude released?

Or is the reform just for shooters, killers, and dope boys? Why is S.A. different?

I don't understand-- Do you want to keep people convicted of other crimes locked up unless rapists and drive-by splashers get leniency?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fucked up and I hope he gets arrested but bitch, don't act like you ain't never had nut on your leg before! She screaming like this is a new sensation! :lol: