Philly man is wanted by cops for masturbating on a woman’s leg in a dollar tree

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
word?!

so your moms goes to the dollar store to pick up some things for a cookout, she not wearing her hearing aid so she can't hear this dude whispering behind her and jacking off until he came on her back.

but she didn't notice it until she left the store because it didn't start dripping into her girdle until a few minutes later...
You saying that dude shouldn't be charged with a crime? or face any consequences?...

I thought you were smarter than that. :smh:

Literally my very first words…

That is bad and should definitely be a crime...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The most Philadelphia headline ever.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

2GqYUm.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw just some sick motherfuckers out there.. dudes finding this to be funny don’t realize lots of killers, rapist, etc usually do things in stages b4 they go full blown dark.. if dude is comfortable enough to go into public and rub one out, soon he might get comfortable enough to grab a broad he like and rape her than possibly killing her.. most individuals have ”practice “ first.. is why they say serial killers sometimes start out with killing animals first

Dudes are finding her screaming “He nutted on my leg” funny, not the actual act.

Without the audio nothing’s funny about the incident, but everything that you said is correct.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
like how do you nut that fast?

You pull your dick out and jerk 2 times and then splat before she even notices you have been walking off?

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Something similar happened at this club in DC one night. I was shooting a bday party in one of the VIP rooms, chick was on the dance floor & some random dude was drunk as shit & stumbling around. Started dancing with a chick & all of a sudden the folks on the dance floor started moving back & you see dude with his pants around his ankles jerking off & came all over chicks butt & back. Her girls pushed him & he fell, security & the cops that were at the door came. At first they backed up cause when dude turned over her had nutt on his hands & cloths...lol They ended up slamming dude off every wall & piece of furniture once they got him cuffed & were taking him out.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Something similar happened at this club in DC one night. I was shooting a bday party in one of the VIP rooms, chick was on the dance floor & some random dude was drunk as shit & stumbling around. Started dancing with a chick & all of a sudden the folks on the dance floor started moving back & you see dude with his pants around his ankles jerking off & came all over chicks butt & back. Her girls pushed him & he fell, security & the cops that were at the door came. At first they backed up cause when dude turned over her had nutt on his hands & cloths...lol They ended up slamming dude off every wall & piece of furniture once they got him cuffed & were taking him out.
Hope they broke bones on that fuckin piece of shit. Sick fuck. :smh:

pTGtD2.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I think had to cops not been there security would have fucked dude up, I think the cops wanted to also but with that many people looking & the cameras the best course of action was to "accidentally" bounce him off some stuff while taking him out.
Yeah your right. Hopefully he gets seriously fucked up. :smh:

xD8g8b.jpg