Pitbull grabs small dog out of its stroller / Pitbull kills elderly man 3 others injured San Antonio, Texas

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
DOG in a STROLLER at a RESTAURANT

ti-wtf.gif
If you ever go to a restaurant and see a dog is a stroller leave just leave don’t eat there don’t sit in there just leave.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Oh, so when humans go to a restaurant to eat a hot dog on a roll it's all peaches and cream.
But when a Pit goes to that same restaurant and tries to eat a dog rolling in a stroller it's bad.
Please explain this to me, because to my doggie brain it's the same thing!

OIP.bhNSgPifEtF4nbGRLsJ8SgHaE8

#dogshaveahardtimeuderstandinghumanbehavior

Last edited:

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
GOOD! Fuck that damn dog and all the nasty assholes that bring them into restaurants, grocery stores, etc... Dogs are cool and all, but they aren't humans. As far as pits go... I'm not for or against, but I will say that I see more and more Pits being brought into homes as pets. So they must not be that bad..

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
When will these people learn that just because a dog may not be people aggressive doesn't mean that it won't be dog or other animal aggressive. You have to socialize and train them from when they're young to be around anything they may encounter while out in public. And with that said, there's absolutely no reason why either of them dogs should've been at that restaurant if they aren't support dogs.

Some of these ppl treat the damn dogs like it's really their child. Carrying a dog around in a fucking stroller? Seriously? And I bet the chihuahua got its Napoleon Complex on before the pit reminded him of what reality is.
^^^^This.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Expect more of this to happen, it seems like more and more people have social issues and prefer to have pets, pets that they like to bring with them everywhere they go.

Not where open food is served. That shit is a health violation. Who wants dog hair floating around their food? I absolutely hate that shit.

People bitch and moan about how they need therapy animals or whatever but why should dozens or hundreds of people be discomforted because you got issues? Fuck that.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I remember hearing the secret to stop a pitbull during their rage attack.. was to violate them by shoving something in their rear… if they wanted that lil dog to survive that pit was gonna have to get ”oz’d”
You faggit.
Pit bulls are the scum of the dog world. I can’t stand you niggas thinking you’re tough because of a dog. I would blow a hole in that mutts face. Fuck all pit bulls!!!!!!!!!!
Knew you would be in here hating. I wanna hear both sides first.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I don't understand wtf was a pit bull doing in a restaurant? Was he one of those "emotional support" dogs... :hmm: .... and they were in a restaurant.... with tables.... with knives.... I woulda stabbed that fucking mutt... and the damn owner if he woulda opened his pie hole about it

^^^^^^^

Last I checked that breed doesn’t qualify as support dogs. They assholes

Last edited:

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in Whole Foods a few weeks ago and this roided up Ivan Drago looking cac was walking around the store with a mean ass looking pit. We turned a corner and the dog turned around and saw my 3 year old daughter and his ears perked up. I felt all the blood in my body instantly rush to my arms as if ready for a fight and I grabbed her as quick as I could and went another direction. I made sure I didn't cross paths with them again and didn't feel comfortable until he left the store. Im like why is he bringing that monster in here? Cracka was walking around all arrogant like "who gone say somethin." I hate those god damn dogs. :mad:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
It's getting to where I'm starting to see more dogs in places like Home Depot than people :smh:
GOOD! Fuck that damn dog and all the nasty assholes that bring them into restaurants, grocery stores, etc... Dogs are cool and all, but they aren't humans. As far as pits go... I'm not for or against, but I will say that I see more and more Pits being brought into homes as pets. So they must not be that bad..
Not where open food is served. That shit is a health violation. Who wants dog hair floating around their food? I absolutely hate that shit.

People bitch and moan about how they need therapy animals or whatever but why should dozens or hundreds of people be discomforted because you got issues? Fuck that.

Co-signing all of this! People being allowed to bring their dogs any and everywhere has gotten waaaaay out of hand. Some places even put water bowls out for dogs! :smh:

Now you even have people getting bullshit disability sign-offs from therapists so they can move dogs in with them in apartment complexes that ordinarily forbid pets.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn:smh:

Pit thought it was a rat. The level of focus on that Pit to keep chewing on that little dog while people were kicking and punching it!

Damn things are a menace!
Pit bulls are the scum of the dog world. I can’t stand you niggas thinking you’re tough because of a dog. I would blow a hole in that mutts face. Fuck all pit bulls!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand wtf was a pit bull doing in a restaurant? Was he one of those "emotional support" dogs... :hmm: .... and they were in a restaurant.... with tables.... with knives.... I woulda stabbed that fucking mutt... and the damn owner if he woulda opened his pie hole about it

^^^^^^^

facts kill all them wild animals cause thats what a pit really is a wild animal...i carry a double bladed batman knife on me at all times just for things like this cause i would rip a nice tear in one of those dogs..

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I was in Whole Foods a few weeks ago and this roided up Ivan Drago looking cac was walking around the store with a mean ass looking pit. We turned a corner and the dog turned around and saw my 3 year old daughter and his ears perked up. I felt all the blood in my body instantly rush to my arms as if ready for a fight and I grabbed her as quick as I could and went another direction. I made sure I didn't cross paths with them again and didn't feel comfortable until he left the store. Im like why is he bringing that monster in here? Cracka was walking around all arrogant like "who gone say somethin." I hate those god damn dogs. :mad:

Nothing them hammers I be toting can’t handle. If I shoot the dog I’m shooting the owner too. No sense in leaving him in agony over the dogs death.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
When will these people learn that just because a dog may not be people aggressive doesn't mean that it won't be dog or other animal aggressive. You have to socialize and train them from when they're young to be around anything they may encounter while out in public. And with that said, there's absolutely no reason why either of them dogs should've been at that restaurant if they aren't support dogs.

Some of these ppl treat the damn dogs like it's really their child. Carrying a dog around in a fucking stroller? Seriously? And I bet the chihuahua got its Napoleon Complex on before the pit reminded him of what reality is.

Some of these people treat their dogs better than their children..

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not pitbull sympathizing but chihuahuas are the fucking worst. Them lil ass dogs are aggressive as hell and will charge at you faster than a pit, GSD, rott or similar sized dog will. Every time I see one I wanna bully foot the shit outta it
PQVpGf.gif
I have Chihuahuas and if you see my YouTube channel you would see my dogs are well behaved, so your notion about Chihuahuas being the fucking worst is untrue.