Pitbull grabs small dog out of its stroller / Pitbull kills elderly man 3 others injured San Antonio, Texas

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not pitbull sympathizing but chihuahuas are the fucking worst. Them lil ass dogs are aggressive as hell and will charge at you faster than a pit, GSD, rott or similar sized dog will. Every time I see one I wanna bully foot the shit outta it
PQVpGf.gif
My ex had 2 of those fuckers. They either mean as hell or boring as fuck with no personality

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
You saw them applying the old "kick them in the nuts" rule when their jaws lock up. Guess he saw Friday After Next too...
:dunno:

Last edited:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Pit bulls are the scum of the dog world. I can’t stand you niggas thinking you’re tough because of a dog. I would blow a hole in that mutts face. Fuck all pit bulls!!!!!!!!!!

I been away from this site for four years, and as soon as I saw the title, the first thing popped into my head was, 'This is like the bat signal for Dr. Truth."

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor
I have Chihuahuas and if you see my YouTube channel you would see my dogs are well behaved, so your notion about Chihuahuas being the fucking worst is untrue.
Link your youtube. I just started an american bully kennel.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
where was the pits owner...
THis is the one thing I'm seeing in 90% of pitbull attacks..the owners be absent...

secondly..to many beta niggas got alpha dogs...they be scared of they own damn dog...