Pitbull grabs small dog out of its stroller / Pitbull kills elderly man 3 others injured San Antonio, Texas

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Seen this fuckin crakkka in the grocery store recently hugging her dog. I wanted to beat the shit outta both of them. Stupid bitch. :angry:

t1TrY9.jpg

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Ban pitbulls period and this whole bring-your-doggie-anywhere ”dog culture” bullshit needs to come to an end. Most dog owners are disgusting, irresponsible people who let their nasty-ass shit-beasts bark and piss and shit in parks, sidewalks, apartment complexes, and other people’s yards.

#dogfree

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy shit. Here in many parts of Europe, you'll see people bringing in their big ass dog in any type of restaurant and having them just sit under the table minding they business and not knowing they even there. They train the fuck out of there dogs and its an embarrassment to the owner if he gets out of line. First time I saw it, I was like Wtf is a dog in here. And Pit Bulls are outlawed, so that shit could never happen.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Crazy shit. Here in many parts of Europe, you'll see people bringing in their big ass dog in any type of restaurant and having them just sit under the table minding they business and not knowing they even there. They train the fuck out of there dogs and its an embarrassment to the owner if he gets out of line. First time I saw it, I was like Wtf is a dog in here. And Pit Bulls are outlawed, so that shit could never happen.

What Euro country are you in? Germany?