Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins was killed in a car accident today. He was 24

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.i.p… regardless of the story this is sad a F***…. One article says car accident , next says he was hit as if he got out the car .. maaaan my condolences ..

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
He was STILL married to that crazy IG model/ex-basketball player
She gets EVERYTHING

Kalabrya-Gondrezick-Haskins-1.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
BGOL I started thinking about my own mortality after seeing this tragic story. I really don’t know why his death made me think of this right now but we as black men need to live our lives to the fullest and help our black women while we are still on earth. I know I’m joke around a lot and whatever but I am being very serious right now……You only have one life and you have to live it the best way you can.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
BGOL I started thinking about my own mortality after seeing this tragic story. I really don’t know why his death made me think of this right now but we as black men need to live our lives to the fullest and help our black women while we are still on earth. I know I’m joke around a lot and whatever but I am being very serious right now……You only have one life and you have to live it the best way you can.

Bro... scary because I was just about to post the same sentiment.

I was in a similar accident as a child and survived basically without a scratch.

Life is a gift.