Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins was killed in a car accident today. He was 24

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Same shit happened to my neighbor about 5 months ago. He got hit by a semi trying to cross the expressway at night.

Damn that's a terrible, but...
How does something like that even happen.....AT NIGHT? :dunno:
When the person can see the headlights coming from a half mile away :eek2:
Or maybe the person just misjudged how fast the truck was going & how much ground it could cover in only a couple seconds? :dunno:

Last edited:

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
DAMN!!!!!!! Rest Easy Young Man!! Prayers for his family.... #buckeyes #scarlettandgray

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
Registered
Or maybe the person just misjudged how fast the truck was going & how much ground it could cover in only a couple seconds? :dunno:

Drunk as fuck. Comin from the club. Hit a car that was parked on the side of the road. Kept driving because he just got out of jail. His car ran out of antifreeze and overheated. He got out the whip and ran before the cops could get there.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
BGOL I started thinking about my own mortality after seeing this tragic story. I really don’t know why his death made me think of this right now but we as black men need to live our lives to the fullest and help our black women while we are still on earth. I know I’m joke around a lot and whatever but I am being very serious right now……You only have one life and you have to live it the best way you can.
The hell you talkin bout Easy you always talkin about the Grim Creeper right around the corner.

123868449-3720814671296304-8535768037321566267-n.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Terrible and tragic news. R.I.P. young man. Prayers to his family and friends and all of Steelers Nation.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Same shit happened to my neighbor about 5 months ago. He got hit by a semi trying to cross the expressway at night.

Drunk as fuck. Comin from the club. Hit a car that was parked on the side of the road. Kept driving because he just got out of jail. His car ran out of antifreeze and overheated. He got out the whip and ran before the cops could get there.

well-damn.jpg