PlayStation ® PS5

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope. Went from on the truck to be delivered the 19th, to the 20th (no scan update since the original "on the truck to be delivered early on the 19th) to now "Pending".

So the second one my wife ordered for me was supposed to be delivered today, no delivery and status is pending like the other...the local FedEx depot definitely got a racket going on where they stealing PS5's...smh.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
So the second one my wife ordered for me was supposed to be delivered today, no delivery and status is pending like the other...the local FedEx depot definitely got a racket going on where they stealing PS5's...smh.

................about to go work for FedEx out this bitch lol

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
What is Fedex saying about the package?

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is Fedex saying about the package?

I called earlier for the 2 packages...I got one from Walmart drop around March 4th and wife got the Gamestop drop a few days after. Both shipped around the same time so I was supposed one from Walmart late last week and today the Gamestop one.

I called FedEx and the guy was like "there was no delivery attempted? Hm, what was in the packages?"...I told him and his voice dropped...the "oh damn" voice you hear when people are like...sorry, you're fucked. They put a trace on both, but I have no confidence anything is coming out of this. I did change one of the deliveries to "hold for pickup"...doubt that solves anything either. So now I have to wait a couple days for a call back of them saying "sorry, we can't locate the 2 shipments, you'll have to contact the retailer". You know dudes at the depots and the drivers know exactly what to look for in the packaging at this point to know when a package is a PS5.

Meanwhile, I called both gamestop and Walmart. Gamestop said they will have to open their own case with FedEx but that can take 10-15 business days and to contact them again around April 10th. Walmart played dumb as hell and said since my original arrival date was April 13th, my order was somehow still being processed at the warehouse...I was like wtf, the tracking number says it was on the truck for delivery Friday. They kept repeating it so I got the hint there...they aren't going to do anything until the original arrival date passes without me getting my order. And I'm sure both are just gonna offer a refund instead of reserving me a replacement during their next shipment.

So basically, sounds like I'm fucked...all the companies I know of the ship these units to you use FedEx (Gamestop/Walmart/Sony etc). My only success was when I got one with Best Buy for my son...you have to go pick it up from the store. I'd actually prefer that route if they offer it again with one of the others, but it looks like from where I'm at, Best Buy drops are my best bet at actually getting one in my hand.

Luckily, we aren't hurting for money so I don't care about that. I googled how often this shit is happening with PS5's and it seems to be a significant issue with people never receiving them through FedEx.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I called earlier for the 2 packages...I got one from Walmart drop around March 4th and wife got the Gamestop drop a few days after. Both shipped around the same time so I was supposed one from Walmart late last week and today the Gamestop one.

I called FedEx and the guy was like "there was no delivery attempted? Hm, what was in the packages?"...I told him and his voice dropped...the "oh damn" voice you hear when people are like...sorry, you're fucked. They put a trace on both, but I have no confidence anything is coming out of this. I did change one of the deliveries to "hold for pickup"...doubt that solves anything either. So now I have to wait a couple days for a call back of them saying "sorry, we can't locate the 2 shipments, you'll have to contact the retailer". You know dudes at the depots and the drivers know exactly what to look for in the packaging at this point to know when a package is a PS5.

Meanwhile, I called both gamestop and Walmart. Gamestop said they will have to open their own case with FedEx but that can take 10-15 business days and to contact them again around April 10th. Walmart played dumb as hell and said since my original arrival date was April 13th, my order was somehow still being processed at the warehouse...I was like wtf, the tracking number says it was on the truck for delivery Friday. They kept repeating it so I got the hint there...they aren't going to do anything until the original arrival date passes without me getting my order. And I'm sure both are just gonna offer a refund instead of reserving me a replacement during their next shipment.

So basically, sounds like I'm fucked...all the companies I know of the ship these units to you use FedEx (Gamestop/Walmart/Sony etc). My only success was when I got one with Best Buy for my son...you have to go pick it up from the store. I'd actually prefer that route if they offer it again with one of the others, but it looks like from where I'm at, Best Buy drops are my best bet at actually getting one in my hand.

Luckily, we aren't hurting for money so I don't care about that. I googled how often this shit is happening with PS5's and it seems to be a significant issue with people never receiving them through FedEx.
Damn that's fucked up!!!!

XazlsC.jpg

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

You might want to contact Sony and have those units flagged.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn...sorry to hear...
Going forward, you can sign up for Fedex delivery manager on the website. I think you can request your packages be sent to a local fedex store for you to pickup instead of being sent to your crib by a driver.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...sorry to hear...
Going forward, you can sign up for Fedex delivery manager on the website. I think you can request your packages be sent to a local fedex store for you to pickup instead of being sent to your crib by a driver.

No doubt...I've had an account for delivery manager with them and UPS for a while, and it's been great with giving me updates. I should have researched how big of a problem FedEx has been having with theft with these PS5's and like you said, put a hold/pickup on it.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit Is ridiculous,I keep pressing the red add to cart button and keep getting undefined. I appreciate all the help thismybgolname is giving to the board members to help acquire this bullshit, but I can't stay In front of my computer clicking the mouse all day.:dunno::lol:

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Learn from my mistake fellas...when it's shipped, if you can, set it to hold at the facility and pick it up in person. Especially assuming Gamestop is still using FedEx like they did with my last order.
Hope you get your shit soon bro.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Shits going on sale at 530.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good ending for me, my PS5’s arrived today...chick showed up in an unmarked van to deliver them lol.

Good shit tho. I was thinking about reselling the extra on eBay or StockX, but one of my homies been trying forever to cop for his son so I’m prolly gonna sell him the extra one.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Good ending for me, my PS5’s arrived today...chick showed up in an unmarked van to deliver them lol.

Good shit tho. I was thinking about reselling the extra on eBay or StockX, but one of my homies been trying forever to cop for his son so I’m prolly gonna sell him the extra one.

Or you could sell it to your good ol buddy "JustChillin" because he is struggling to get one.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Welcome.

6RRtlR.jpg

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I wake up to piss at 7am

bout to go back to sleep

i see Target has em

I’m like “let me get denied real quick”

i attempt to add to my cart....and it goes in

I attempt to checkout.....and it checkout

I’m entering my information and I’m going to checkout and................sold out

But.....this Target location About 15 miles away got Em. I go to checkout ........sold out

So now I’m awake, mad at breakfast. My wife is like WTF, my son is like WTF, and I’m eating my Cinnamon Toast Crunch angrily

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I wake up to piss at 7am

bout to go back to sleep

i see Target has em

I’m like “let me get denied real quick”

i attempt to add to my cart....and it goes in

I attempt to checkout.....and it checkout

I’m entering my information and I’m going to checkout and................sold out

But.....this Target location About 15 miles away got Em. I go to checkout ........sold out

So now I’m awake, mad at breakfast. My wife is like WTF, my son is like WTF, and I’m eating my Cinnamon Toast Crunch angrily

Bruh...at this point just spend the extra cheese and get one off of Ebay. It's just money. You'll make more