Star
BGOL Investor
Courtesy of Mr. Busa

mcparties090edit-48usxd24u.jpg

Who is Mr. Busa? He's sexy:yes:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
you're gonna lick bigirl' ass with vaseline? I'd actually like to see that.

hey sweetie... dont talk to my WIFE like that... i won't stand for it, i dont care how sexy you are

TELL HER BABY:yes::yes:

:lol::lol:You don't have to "stand" you can go sit in the corner and watch what i'll do to your WIFE;):rolleyes:

Ok,since you said that we can share them and each other:D. *lets hair back down and steps out of jeans*

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I like where this is going:D

:yes: so do I ...

i moved to ATL and I was tryin' to get a job and i had cornrolls (or cornrows, dependin' on where you're from). couldn't get a job for shit!! crackas wasn't havin' it!! I cut my hair on a Friday, got a job on Monday...haven't cut my hair since.... that was 7 1/2 years ago.:yes:

Well bredren they are quite the crown :yes:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::yes::yes::yes::yes:.Yea Boy:D

Uhh sorry sis this one is mine him and AristotlesOwn are off limits:hmm:

Now I know our mother taught you about sharing. :smh: And you have no hold on AO since your divorced him. ;)

Ah HELL NO!:angry::angry:You all need to take a step back, AristotlesOwn, higherthenyall, dik cashmere,Lord_IRON, are MINE (sucks teeth)!!! "licks lips slowly" I hope you're doing that because you see some KFC! My earrings are off, hair up and i am greased! (should mention that i've never been in a fight in my life;)) But i will go down for these fine men!

Man I want yall to fight. Fight like crazy. hehehe.....while yall fight up I'll take Tune, AO , Lord Iron, Picard, dik cashmere....
Dale M my woman loves you so am gonna let you off for the minute ;) :lol:

Get your fight on yall..

Tune you know your "wife" my sister, only gonna use you right., I am only saying don't get too comfy.....lol

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
hey sweetie... dont talk to my WIFE like that... i won't stand for it, i dont care how sexy you are

Dont listen to her baby.You know I handle my business:D.

Yall keep on talking and Im going to have him start photoshopping shit:angry:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
:hmm::hmm::hmm:
:angry::angry::angry:

HOLD THE HELL UP...damn you cheating on me already.... it aint even been 24hrs and i just purchased this:confused:

L10688569.jpg

i feel like an ass...:smh:

Naw, I said I missed him.I love you though.Give me my damn ring:hmm:.You know what happens when you piss me off. *sits on your face*.You were saying:hmm::hmm:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
^^^^:lol: @ LadyS dropping dime on her sister. How scandalous.... and something I'd do my damn self. :lol:
Sin don't get me wrong I love my sister but she be needing her big sis reality check sometimes...:yes:

Dont listen to her baby.You know I handle my business:D.
Yall keep on talking and Im going to have him start photoshopping shit:angry:

:lol::lol::lol: He'll listen to me who knows you better than your sis right...:cool:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Didn't expect this thread to be this hilarious. Ya'll straight foolish up in here :roflmao:
Ari baby you know girls get silly sometimes.

You know how I do.*looks at pm*. damn those pics babe.you making me miss u

Tune the proof is in the PM....lol but she's right though.....AO is someting fine...:yes:

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
Naw, I said I missed him.I love you though.Give me my damn ring:hmm:.You know what happens when you piss me off. *sits on your face*.You were saying:hmm::hmm:

Now you talking! Put him in his place! So you gonna smother him? Make him eat you? You know i could really help you teach him a lesson...I'm just sayin';)

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Alright my internet hubby is MIA and I dont like it. I am going to sleep, but ya'll keep your mitts off of him:angry:

Dale baby now dont you get caught up in here papi. There are some slick people in here who would like you tell you some things that are not true:D
You know I am a good girl;)

Alright internet vixens.....I'll be watching ya'll:hmm:

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
Alright my internet hubby is MIA and I dont like it. I am going to sleep, but ya'll keep your mitts off of him:angry:

Dale baby now dont you get caught up in here papi. There are some slick people in here who would like you tell you some things that are not true:D
You know I am a good girl;)

Alright internet vixens.....I'll be watching ya'll:hmm:

Good night! Sleep well:D

Dale? Baby? Ever had Canadian maple syrup? :lol::lol::lol:

TUNE

Star
Registered
Now you talking! Put him in his place! So you gonna smother him? Make him eat you? You know i could really help you teach him a lesson...I'm just sayin';)

ALL I HAVE IS HARD DICK AND BUBBLE GUM LADIES... (checks pocket) DAMN... IM FRESH OUT OF BUBBLE GUM

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
ALL I HAVE IS HARD DICK AND BUBBLE GUM LADIES... (checks pocket) DAMN... IM FRESH OUT OF BUBBLE GUM

Hard dick should not be wasted!:angry: Please come this way...Ladies i am willing to take this for the team!:yes:

What's a bubble gum lady?

Mr.Busa

Support BGOL
Registered
MTL and SinaminDelite,thank you for the compliments...and Sin...your eyes,your lips,your complexion...DAMN...i'm just wondering if you taste as good as you look!;)