Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
nappy.jpg

Yup there it is ;) Tune you kill me :D:yes:

Nappy you crazy though....:lol::lol::lol:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
ooohhhhh soooo ur gonna let peeps clown nappy huh?? where u at lady scorpio?? i thought u dont tollerate this type of stuff on sol???? hypocrite ass mod!! if i was to post this type of shit i would be banned!! also, what about that "ulitimate lurker clown posting that fake gif of me on the tricycle? have u given him a warning??:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinAsante

Potential Star
Registered
ooohhhhh soooo ur gonna let peeps clown nappy huh?? where u at lady scorpio?? i thought u dont tollerate this type of stuff on sol???? hypocrite ass mod!! if i was to post this type of shit i would be banned!! also, what about that "ulitimate lurker clown posting that fake gif of me on the tricycle? have u given him a warning??:smh::smh::smh::smh:

:roflmao:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:smh: He just trying to get BANN so he can make another hate FEMME or SOL thread.:smh:
FUCK YOU stand your ass in the corner so the ladies can enjoy their thread

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
:smh: He just trying to get BANN so he can make another hate FEMME or SOL thread.:smh:
FUCK YOU stand your ass in the corner so the ladies can enjoy their thread

mcguyver i know we dont get along but come on how can other peeps clown me but i cant clown back?? look how this ultimate lurker dude is trying to start shit.. who is that guy? i've never even noticed his screen name before? does she warn him? not at all.. she keeps posting like she didnt even see the gif he posted... come on homie, u cant tell me these sol rules arent one sided when it comes to me:smh:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
mcguyver i know we dont get along but come on how can other peeps clown me but i cant clown back?? look how this ultimate lurker dude is trying to start shit.. who is that guy? i've never even noticed his screen name before? does she warn him? not at all.. she keeps posting ike she didnt even se the gif he posted... come on homie, u cant tell me these sol rules arent one sided when it comes to me:smh:

How don't we get a long i don't know you fool. And its all in good sport he laughing with us aint nobody clowning him just his fucked up attempt to hide. Look around, people posting pics of their faces for the ladies and there is no shit talking. Trust me if it is getting out of hand all he has to do is say the word, and FEMME angry at men right now ass:D will tighten shit up.

Last edited:

TUNE

Star
Registered

gigantes_robert_wadlow.jpg

MAN UP DAWG...

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
can you please stop ruining this thread?

forget it im out!! im never coming back to sol again!! thats my word!!! his shit is one sided like a mofo.. i hope u guys are happy................. no need to worry about seeing me in sol anymore.... this shit is a disaster:smh: good luck but other peeps will see how one sided sol is. sol will not last!!! im out 4 ever i cant take it !!!!
**walks away** 4 ever!
andimwalkingaway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TUNE

Star
Registered
That's EXACTLY the way I said it too!!:lol:

...me too...is that good or bad for us? :confused::lol:

always a good thing... it's a win win situation lol

Yall know he is going to start attacking people. He has started with me. I think yall made the baby mad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tune you are now my internet husband.Not asking you just letting you know:D

YESSSSSSSS! :yes::yes::yes::dance:

lilsexii and SEXY_SCORPIO... DAMN yall making it hard for a brother :( I tell yall what lets rent an apartment together and just be happy, you know like:

threes20company1.jpg

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
SOLgoatee2.jpg

As long as ya'll know this is my internet husband I wont have to cut anyone.:angry:
DaleMabry!! Get your ass outta this thread **waives frying pan**

My spanish is rusty but here:
Didnt de DaleMabry-yo sabe que usted fue papi tan atractivas! Estare manteniendo mi ojo en usted.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
SOLgoatee2.jpg

As long as ya'll know this is my internet husband I wont have to cut anyone.:angry:

Didnt de DaleMabry-yo sabe que usted fue papi tan atractivas! Estare manteniendo mi ojo en usted.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

OOOHHHH! I'm telling, If i get in trouble everybody gonna get in trouble. Dem the rules.:yes:

TUNE

Star
Registered

:roflmao::roflmao:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
OOOHHHH! I'm telling, If i get in trouble everybody gonna get in trouble. Dem the rules.:yes:

Dayum it Mcguyver! Now I am gonna have to hurt you!
jadapinkettsmith_215.gif

**Walks out pouting...I cant have any fun**

**DaleMabry we will talk...Call me;)**

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
You better bring friends cause i got mine.

matrix_zoom.jpg

I wanted to tell the bodyguard the samething.:smh:
He's such a hata.

You do remember what happend to your friends right??
NiobeMatrixCharacter.jpg

I'm just saying.......:hmm:
Now as for the bodyguard...I have that undercontrol as well...Check the thread about under the tree. I keep it at home as long as he does.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
DaleMabry-Dont listen to such mess sweetie. Now get on outta this thread before McGuyver fills your sexy little head w/ not needed to know thoughts.:smh: He is such a hater!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
DaleMabry-Dont listen to such mess sweetie. Now get on outta this thread before McGuyver fills your sexy little head w/ not needed to know thoughts.:smh: He is such a hater!

AWWW Tanx you are too sweet. I'm gonna PM him right now and fill him in.

I'm a hater?? I still have the PM to remind me who is really hating.:lol::lol:

Lemme get out your way so you can do your thing. writing PM right now.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
AWWW Tanx you are too sweet. I'm gonna PM him right now and fill him in.

I'm a hater?? I still have the PM to remind me who is really hating.:lol::lol:

Lemme get out your way so you can do your thing. writing PM right now.

Walks out pouting:smh: Ok Ok!!!!!!!!! DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So mean...Geesh!