Post Pics of your Locks/Goatee

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
pic about a year old

8a3aqmd.jpg

**Faints** I'm loving your loc's and goatee:yes: And..Ahem...your LIPS!

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Nice! I don't think I ever saw a man with a crimp in his locs before and I think more men should do it cause that looks really fly :yes:

thanks, they braided my locs 4 a photo shoot then took them out 2 get that wavy look

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
thanks, they braided my locs 4 a photo shoot then took them out 2 get that wavy look
I know. i do that to mine all the time. was supposed to be doing it today but not going to happen :smh: I just never saw it on a man before and I am very glad i did :dance:

Photo shoot....artist? model?

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
always a good thing... it's a win win situation lol

YESSSSSSSS! :yes::yes::yes::dance:

lilsexii and SEXY_SCORPIO... DAMN yall making it hard for a brother :( I tell yall what lets rent an apartment together and just be happy, you know like:

Tune baby while my sister and Bigirl fight over this how bout i steal you away for a lil bit. I mean they not gonna notice :smh: silly women.

:smh: @ my sister. :D thanks for sharing sis. I swear I'll take really good care of your hubby. You handle Miss BG. I'll happily handle yours.​

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I was gonna say the same thing. Bigirl you crazy.:lol:

I think people gonna still recognize you homie.

:smh: I can't believe it. That shit is worst than sin's photoshop attempt.

:roflmao: This nigga said worse than that horrible CinnamonDelite blurface and he's right. This is a terrible photoshop. You think taking out your eyes will hide you? I thought you were wearing sunglasses at first glance.

:lol: Ya'll gonna stop with that. I made a disclaimer about my horrible skills. :lol:

:roflmao::roflmao:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Aw hell, I'm never gonna get this paper finished tonight.....

There are way too many handsome dudes in here for me to try and repost. You ALL look sexy as hell. I never knew so many good looking guys were behind their comps on BGOL. Tune, Mr. Busa, higherthayall, & Dale, the goatees are looking sexy as hell. I can see myself in some compromising positions on top of that 'stache. :yes: Many props to all who posted. :D

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
thats niceness Lord Iron.....damn.....how long you been growing bredren? Mine are 12 1/2 years strong approx.

i moved to ATL and I was tryin' to get a job and i had cornrolls (or cornrows, dependin' on where you're from). couldn't get a job for shit!! crackas wasn't havin' it!! I cut my hair on a Friday, got a job on Monday...haven't cut my hair since.... that was 7 1/2 years ago.:yes:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
No locs but braids...

untitled.jpg

Courtesy of Mr. Busa

mcparties090edit-48usxd24u.jpg

pic about a year old

8a3aqmd.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::yes::yes::yes::yes:.Yea Boy:D

Tune baby while my sister and Bigirl fight over this how bout i steal you away for a lil bit. I mean they not gonna notice :smh: silly women.

:smh: @ my sister. :D thanks for sharing sis. I swear I'll take really good care of your hubby. You handle Miss BG. I'll happily handle yours.

Uhh sorry sis this one is mine him and AristotlesOwn are off limits:hmm:

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
:eek::eek::eek::eek::yes::yes::yes::yes:.Yea Boy:D

Uhh sorry sis this one is mine him and AristotlesOwn are off limits:hmm:

Ah HELL NO!:angry::angry:You all need to take a step back, AristotlesOwn, higherthenyall, dik cashmere,Lord_IRON, are MINE (sucks teeth)!!! "licks lips slowly" I hope you're doing that because you see some KFC! My earrings are off, hair up and i am greased! (should mention that i've never been in a fight in my life;)) But i will go down for these fine men!

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Ah HELL NO!:angry::angry:You all need to take a step back, AristotlesOwn, higherthenyall, dik cashmere,Lord_IRON, are MINE (sucks teeth)!!! "licks lips slowly" I hope you're doing that because you see some KFC! My earrings are off, hair up and i am greased! (should mention that i've never been in a fight in my life;)) But i will go down for these fine men!

I can schedule you in after I kick bigirls ass. *gets vaseline*.Whenever you are ready:hmm:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

I can schedule you in after I kick bigirls ass. *gets vaseline*.Whenever you are ready:hmm:

:lol::lol:

popcorn.jpg

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
:dance::dance:I wanted to say thank you to the men who have posted. I'd never have guessed that there were so many handsome and SEXY:yes::yes: men on this board!

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
MTL said:
Ah HELL NO!You all need to take a step back, AristotlesOwn, higherthenyall, dik cashmere,Lord_IRON, are MINE (sucks teeth)!!! "licks lips slowly" I hope you're doing that because you see some KFC! My earrings are off, hair up and i am greased! (should mention that i've never been in a fight in my life) But i will go down for these fine men!

Oooooooooooooooh! I know who's name she DIDNT say:cool: I got my eye on ya'll.....