RAISED BY WOLVES (2020) SCFI Series from Ridley Scott (Season 2 Thread) Drops 2/3/22 HBOMAX

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
This is a top 5 Scifi world..

I put this right up there with Chronicles of Riddick ...

People maybe saying... WTF Chronicles of Riddick

But yes... go back and look at Chronicles ... Chronicles had one of the most unique Scifi worlds that I've seen .... Like it's still highly original

In Fact the more I think about it...

Raised by Wolves seems to be have taken some beats from Chronicles

vin-diesel-the-chronicles-of-riddick-2004-FHPG5X.jpg

diesel-as-riddick.jpg

latest

this is some of the most original sci fi in a long time.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Did new episodes drop? Damn, watching football, grabbing them tomorrow. Love this show.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is the planet they on alive?... is it helping out Mother (when they had her trapped in the pod but somehow she got away)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Is the planet they on alive?... is it helping out Mother (when they had her trapped in the pod but somehow she got away)

I'm really leaning on the Planet being alive ...

I also think there is some kind of connection between her "Creator" and Saul the other factions God.

There has to be a reason why her Creator an Atheist and what I presume to be the voice of Saul both feel that Mother is special and is the future.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea thats with my line of thinking... I read on Reddit that they may be taking this to 5 seasons. So there's a lot of angles this can take. Someone pointed out that Campion and Paul may be going against each other (as they get older) in a battle of Atheist vs Religion...but who the fuck knows with Ridley Scott lol

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm really leaning on the Planet being alive ...

I also think there is some kind of connection between her "Creator" and Saul the other factions God.

There has to be a reason why her Creator an Atheist and what I presume to be the voice of Saul both feel that Mother is special and is the future.

I thought her "Creator" was raised in the Church higher ranks but turned into an Atheist Hacker.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The door that finaaally OPENS
With LIGHT flooding IN Spiiillling out on the floor
The core that never was Now it WIILL be
The BONES of what was there before...

Every step,
every beat
Every thought,
every breath,
Everything
is loooonging

Pulling you from the sky...just like love will do
Pulling you from the ground..just like love will do

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yea thats with my line of thinking... I read on Reddit that they may be taking this to 5 seasons. So there's a lot of angles this can take. Someone pointed out that Campion and Paul may be going against each other (as they get older) in a battle of Atheist vs Religion...but who the fuck knows with Ridley Scott lol

That would be a fantastic angle

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is a top 5 Scifi world..

I put this right up there with Chronicles of Riddick ...

People maybe saying... WTF Chronicles of Riddick

But yes... go back and look at Chronicles ... Chronicles had one of the most unique Scifi worlds that I've seen .... Like it's still highly original

In Fact the more I think about it...

Raised by Wolves seems to be have taken some beats from Chronicles

vin-diesel-the-chronicles-of-riddick-2004-FHPG5X.jpg

diesel-as-riddick.jpg

latest

Fuck da bullshit. Chronicles was dope as fuck.