RAISED BY WOLVES (2020) SCFI Series from Ridley Scott (Season 2 Thread) Drops 2/3/22 HBOMAX

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
WHOLE lot of HOE ASSES on this show
I really only root for Father and Fake Human Mother at this point.
Campion is a turd
The kids are alright
The world is extraordinary
Not much is happening though
The music is fire
I get the struggle for power and for the children. I need more out of it though.
I enjoyed the Mother origin
Need a little bit more.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
WHOLE lot of HOE ASSES on this show
I really only root for Father and Fake Human Mother at this point.
Campion is a turd
The kids are alright
The world is extraordinary
Not much is happening though
The music is fire
I get the struggle for power and for the children. I need more out of it though.
I enjoyed the Mother origin
Need a little bit more.
But would you bang Mother?

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I think I figured out. Episode 9 spoiler
There was a brief scene in episode 9 where mother was walking around a bunch of people with black robes. When she got to the front, their was an alien in a box. I bet that is Sol. they start worshiping it and it becomes a god. They take its eyes and put it in the first cyborg to create the fist necromancer. That's why the religious people had better tech than the atheists'. I was always wondering in that war torn world how did they get the tech to build an intergalactic space ship. How did they know what planets were safe to travel to. They stole it from the alien, then alien tech sent them to that planet so the cycle can be completed. That baby she's growing is going to be whatever race that original alien was.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
There was a brief scene in episode 9 where mother was walking around a bunch of people with black robes. When she got to the front, their was an alien in a box. I bet that is Sol. they start worshiping it and it becomes a god. They take its eyes and put it in the first cyborg to create the fist necromancer. That's why the religious people had better tech than the atheists'. I was always wondering in that war torn world how did they get the tech to build an intergalactic space ship. How did they know what planets were safe to travel to. They stole it from the alien, then alien tech sent them to that planet so the cycle can be completed. That baby she's growing is going to be whatever race that original alien was.

well shit..... this might be it.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've just started watching Episode One.
This was enthralling, haunting, and chilling to say the least.
Probably the BEST thing Scott has done since "GLADIATOR"
Though I still do love "PROMETHEUS".
But Scott was back to form here.
Production Values are atmospheric.

And the way "Mother" did her "ELFEN LIED" thing was AWESOMELY done.

Do Brothers ever survive a Ridley Scott film?
Okay
I'll give you Djimon Housnou in "GLADIATOR".
LOL

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
****MINOR SPOILER****

This was an amazing episode with many cliffhangers.
I honestly thought an Alien was going to pop out of her belly, lol. The white humanoid creatures look exactly like the creators from Prometheus. I wonder if the writers are working that angle in and attempting to connect the Aliens franchise.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The problem with this series is they are trying to make it more deep than it actually is.

BTW that one guy is forever typcast to play Ragnar Lothbrook.

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was close.

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a first in SCI FI for me.

Two robots (andriods) arguing about her entanglement with some some VI port she found in the woods and came back pregnant.

And that baby!!??!!