RAISED BY WOLVES (2020) SCFI Series from Ridley Scott (Season 2 Thread) Drops 2/3/22 HBOMAX

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I dont see the hype around this show

Even though most of us have issues with the Snake ending to the Season ...

This is hands down THE MOST Original Science Fiction Show/Movie/Project that I've seen in probably a decade ......

Its so rare to see anything thats original ..... but the Beats in this show were fucking CRAZY!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This started off strong and not just looked like, but felt like they ran out of money by the time the Mother brought those kids to the planet! The effects took a nose dive and the writing just felt like he was on ayahuasca after that.

Anybody else noticed how Ridley Scott ALWAYS seems to make black people slaves in his movies? EVERY black person was a service android except one.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
This started off strong and not just looked like but felt like they ran out of money by the time the Mother brought those kids to the planet! The effects took a nose dive and the writing just felt like he was on ayahuasca after that.

Anybody else noticed how Ridley Scott ALWAYS seems to make black people slaves in his movies? EVERY black person was a service android except one.

Do you have other examples?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
We have Gladiator, Robin Hood, ..... Maybe Exodus Gods and Kings... Maybe Kingdom of Heaven...

As for Black people being Android Slaves.... I've got no clue where you got that from.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Examples of other movies by Ridley Scott where black people were slaves….

How many of the service class androids (like father) where there in this show that where white?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have Gladiator, Robin Hood, ..... Maybe Exodus Gods and Kings... Maybe Kingdom of Heaven...

As for Black people being Android Slaves.... I've got no clue where you got that from.

Maybe 6 androids in that show:

Mother
Father
The initial Eminence had two that looked like twins
The android that Marcus came to Kepler with
And the medical "robot"

Mother doesn't count as she is a necromancer the most powerful. Father a service android. The twins service androids, the one with Marcus lets just call him a service android as well.

Three of the six androids are black and service androids and the one male gets turned into a cuckhold for the white creator, that nobody but the other white lady seems to have a problem with.

Last edited: