Rayshard Brooks dead after being shot in the back by Atlanta police

dHustla

Rising Star
Registered
So the guy who got shot with his hands up or the guy getting shot while working on the ground with his hands up isn't a violation of their rights?
Yes, of course. My point was to answer your question. I don't think it's an "either or" situation, its a "yes, and..." situation

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yes, of course. My point was to answer your question. I don't think it's an "either or" situation, its a "yes, and..." situation
Would you agree that a man holding his hands up and one lying on the ground while working and his arms up, is a worse violation of human rights, as opposed to a guy fighting the cops and trying to tase them with their own taser?
I will stick to my original argument, yall can fight for that idiot all day, and I have no problems, but as for me and my personal opinion idiots like that are reckless and usually don't live long anyways.
As far as the cops involved I don't give a fuck about them either, so if the courts get them off or find them guilty, I'm not losing much sleep either way, but let's face it 99% of the countries in the world the cops would have shot him the same exact way, sorry to say but that's the truth!

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't he still drunk when the cops escalated it? Maybe he was afraid of going back to jail since he was getting his life back together. We'll never know because he's dead.

We're always going to be held to a higher standard that police every time. Which is ridiculous.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So 3 things, if a taser can be considered a deadly weapon why don't they use it more often against armed suspects?!

Or is it that it is only considered deadly in the hands of a black man?

And lastly, didn't Brooks take the taser and toss it away? So he wasn't in possession of a deadly weapon when he was running away and SHOT IN THE FUCKING BACK!!!

Because the taser doesn't always work and also it takes a long time to reload. If someone is coming at you with a deadly weapon you're not going to have time to recover after you miss a shot with a taser.

Brooks still had the taser in his hand when he got shot. In fact he was aiming it at the pursuing officer.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Because the taser doesn't always work and also it takes a long time to reload. If someone is coming at you with a deadly weapon you're not going to have time to recover after you miss a shot with a taser.

Brooks still had the taser in his hand when he got shot. In fact he was aiming it at the pursuing officer.
Have multiple tasers then

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Man, Atlanta could've pushed for the cop who killed Rayshard to get the death penalty but the people voted for Fanni Willis instead. Now that racist cop is free. Paul Howard was let down by the people.