Rick Ross and crew jumped in Canada

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
How do you get white, Asian, or Indians to come at you directly like this. Many of them are bitchmade, I want to battle them like with honor and dignity. Most of them flee to committ some effeminate terrorist attack.

Klingon-death-ritual.webp

Many times I will come into their neighborhoods by myself so they will feel comfortable since they have the numbers. They still flee and do nothing.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why can't these cats get top notch security?
Cause it cost top notch money,many aren't as rich or lucky as 50cent but don't get it fuck up he has goons lurking for certain situations.

Jimmy henchmen's guy told it all, some dude named Monsta from Brooklyn that would strike back every time they did something to 50 or any g-unit member.That guy must be a hell of a goon.

debovette

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like said earlier we to old for fighting, in corporate America it’s time for lawsuits. I seen my co-worker get spit on. He played it perfectly…said he got assaulted and filed the proper paperwork with HR. Was able to be off work with pay for an entire year.

Need details on this!!! Something that is good to know!!

I bet that bitch tongue can work magic on the head of a dick... :yes:

Prob how she became the Bawse BM....

The Bawse called his goons in

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
rick pape game is tight, i walk thru his crib, no security should let anyone get that close
Cause it cost top notch money,many aren't as rich or lucky as 50cent but don't get it fuck up he has goons lurking for certain situations.

Jimmy henchmen's guy told it all, some dude named Monsta from Brooklyn that would strike back every time they did something to 50 or any g-unit member.That guy must be a hell of a goon.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Need details on this!!! Something that is good to know!!

Prob how she became the Bawse BM....

The Bawse called his goons in
Spit is considered an assault in the corporate world. He gathered up all the witnesses that seen the incident. Made them fill out an incident report, along with his own. Went straight to our in house doctor department. Because spit can contain bacteria. Once describing the incident to the boss, he was so stressed and traumatized.. good acting skills, basically my job is suppose to be a safe environment.

I’m not supposed to be assaulted in the workplace. Had to contact out stress department hotline. Everybody knows what he was doing, but he did get spit on! Every time they tried to bring him back, within that year. He had flashbacks, but you can’t go past a year. The downside is you have to make those days up before you retire.

So if you retire in 2025, it now turns into 2026. Therefore a lot of us are like shit tomorrow isn’t promised and I may not live till 62. When you comeback you can also move to another position.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The reason I would walk away versus a peon is that once you engage them, there is 100 other people waiting in the wind, just an unlimited supply of the feeble minded.

Let say one of you is dealing with a bully, once you ground their ass, that is usually it. However for me, I will have fools lining up. You are like what is the point of fighting one when another person 10 minutes later will be testing you in a similar manner.

Right now, I am in some desperate hick town with trash chasing me around all day, desperately clinging onto me. Many of them have delusion that are extreme.