Rick Ross and crew jumped in Canada

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Says the nigga who had Young Berg jumped in his club and then had his chain sent around so people could post it and put it on the internet.

Let's not forget his attempts (or maybe he was successful) to extort Rick Ross by surrounding a concert venue with his "no fly zone" bullshit and forcing him to cancel the show.
He also never makes Justin Bieber check in when performing in Detroit. Why?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Says the nigga who had Young Berg jumped in his club and then had his chain sent around so people could post it and put it on the internet.

Let's not forget his attempts (or maybe he was successful) to extort Rick Ross by surrounding a concert venue with his "no fly zone" bullshit and forcing him to cancel the show.
Who is this ninja?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
S0ETww3.gif

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered

Maybe it's just me.....

But if I EVER lose one of my front teeth (I'm 43 and have all of them), I will consider that shit an EMERGENCY. I will clear my calendar the same day or the next to get the process going to handle that.

Trick trick been missing that front tooth for YEARS. I wouldn't be caught wearing any jewelry or anything flashy until I handle that.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I can't see myself living long term in Canada or Australia. Too close to the United States, Too many Asian and Indians with their failed culture, I don't have time to deal with their white worshipping. Too many U.S. companies.

I also see the same lame tactics from Canadian YouTubers. My hatred for the U.S. is high so I might temporarily setup before settling in somewhere permanent.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-07-03-030959.png

Screenshot-2024-07-03-031047.png

Screenshot-2024-07-03-031129.png

Many times because of their limited intellectual capacity, a group or a person believe they can take me one on one. I advise them you stand no chance please don't do this and many will try to test me believing their encounter will be different than the other people. These pictures are an accurate depiction of what happens to many of them.

I don't enjoy doing this but I have a right to defend myself.