Rick Ross and crew jumped in Canada

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were backstage at some of the shows when we were on the Kottonmouth Kings tour. We steered clear of them, and shockingly enough, they complimented us on our performances and a few of them actually dapped up me and my drummer. They're still who and what they are though. Don't be fooled.
Didn’t they kill 2 Black people at a Grateful Dead concert? One was a teenage girl, I think

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
fresh-prince-we.gif

Who the fuck is WE?

WhLumS.jpg
Goddamn!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And we wonder why nobody respects us.
What’s crazy is after the Kendrick drake battle I seen some Bronx drill rappers say they want to get on stage together and do a show together and stop the violence against each other.
And then this shit happens. These kids is being led by niccas that don’t know where they going. I think we might be the worst generation ever. And the youth is a reflection of that.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake better have secret service level security when he lands in Miami.

Unfortunately hip hop is ridiculously territorial now so some people who don't even like Ross will try to get at Drake since they'll see this as an afront to their city.
Nah. We separating hip hop from this shit right here. That’s street shit now. Explaining hip hop like that no wonder these kids is shooting each other for sport.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can't emotionally respond to people or this is the result. Because of my size in the past white people will engage in effeminate behaviors such as terrorism.

I avoid peon battles at all costs, I hate wasting my time on some nonsense.

hqdefault.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can't emotionally respond to people or this is the result. Because of my size in the past white people will engage in effeminate behaviors such as terrorism.

I avoid peon battles at all costs, I hate wasting my time on some nonsense.

hqdefault.jpg

When you are a big man, a freak of nature, most white/asian/indian will not come at you, if it is one on one they will flee, than engage in some terrorist act against you later. In this case with his crew backing him up, they will fight you directly.

If you see a white person, coming at you directly like that, they have a crew with weapons ready to attack. They have planned an ambush and is waiting for you. I had one white guy trying to bait me into an argument, while his boy had a knife ready to put in some work in another room.

@Dannyblueyes is from Canada, it is time to jump him. This is for Rick Ross.

13688.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The bitch isnt determined by the win or lose but how one conducts himself in either. Ross initiated and instigated the shit. He also presents himself as a tough guy who wont take disrespect. To invite that energy and then run like a coward once engaged is certified BITCH behavior. If when punched in the mouth and your immediate reaction is to run.. thats BITCH behavior.

No. He was doing his job and unfortunately had to cash a check Ross wrote.
One day my boy, you going to realize them instagram blue checks ain’t real. This guy was a correction officer, he wasn’t flying birds across the country. These are fake WWF characters made up!

As far as for you be careful with fighting. This man I know was fighting in his rights. But during the fight he hit the guy in his temple, ended up killing him. That case turned into a murder charge. Hopefully the guy that got knocked out isn’t dead.

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Nah. We separating hip hop from this shit right here. That’s street shit now. Explaining hip hop like that no wonder these kids is shooting each other for sport.
Seperate the shamanistic conscious altering effects of music (drilled in melody and verse) steeped in gun talk and violence from the physical world? Either music has therapeutic and psychosocial impact or it is nothing but useless noise, in which case, why is anyone even listening? I mean look at how passionately you are working to dissociate the tree from the fruit. It obviously means something to you, you feel you've learned something from it....

Nah, you CAN'T separate it.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seperate the shamanistic conscious altering effects of music (drilled in melody and verse) steeped in gun talk and violence from the physical world? Either music has therapeutic and psychosocial impact or it is nothing but useless noise, in which case, why is anyone even listening? I mean look at how passionately you are working to dissociate the tree from the fruit. It obviously means something to you, you feel you've learned something from it....

Nah, you CAN'T separate it.
Hip hop is 5 elements.
Knowledge is the 5th element of hip hop. So Pay attention. I said separate “hip hop” from this shit right here. I didn’t say “gangsta” rap or “drill” rap.
Now that we got that out the way.
Rap is 1 element of hip hop. The word Rap means to talk to. So do you blame talking or the person that is speaking and what is coming out of that individuals mouth.
So yes. I can separate.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One day my boy, you going to realize them instagram blue checks ain’t real. This guy was a correction officer, he wasn’t flying birds across the country. These are fake WWF characters made up!

As far as for you be careful with fighting. This man I know was fighting in his rights. But during the fight he hit the guy in his temple, ended up killing him. That case turned into a murder charge. Hopefully the guy that got knocked out isn’t dead.
Man i aint tryna hear all that bullshit.... The guy talked tough, instigated a melee only to run like a bitch when he got stole on. No need to overcomplicate it.