Roll Call :: BGOL Main Board Refugee Boat

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
since u fellas are here to stay...

as chair of the SOL hospitality committee...WELCOME:D

kick off ur shoes and get comfortable...we really hope u enjoy ur stay here

as part of the deep and rich SOL tradition we ask all new male members to introduce themsevles to us...along with including a well lit...preferably errect homegrown dick pic...different angles are prefered and videos are encouraged:yes:

if u have any questions or want someone to screen ur introduction just let me or one of the staff know....well be glad to help:)

again great to see u all here and we look forward to getting to know each and every one of u:dance::D:dance::D:dance:

Peace Desire,

Thanks, for the kind welcome. I'm not one for public exhibition but I'm always willing to talk.
But the other guys ain't no telling.

Hopefully, things work out. We are not looking to take over the board.

Any ideas for threads that may be of mutual interest to all?

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't call you that sweetie at least not over here. I'm just over here for shits and giggles. I know that there is no compromise from either side and luv to watch a freak show. So far you ladies haven't let me down. You're doing what you do and its funny to see some of the biggest women haters on BGOL take SOL and make it in their imagine. Sooner or later they'll win and ya'll will be moved over to the Brothers and Sisters board. I'm just being honest, it's a Man's world. Did I answer your question well enough?

Nope.And BGOL is full of stand up men right.:lol::lol:

HustleHardah

Potential Star
Registered
I wouldn't call you that sweetie at least not over here. I'm just over here for shits and giggles. I know that there is no compromise from either side and luv to watch a freak show. So far you ladies haven't let me down. You're doing what you do and its funny to see some of the biggest women haters on BGOL take SOL and make it in their imagine. Sooner or later they'll win and ya'll will be moved over to the Brothers and Sisters board. I'm just being honest, it's a Man's world. Did I answer your question well enough?

:lol: Bullet's trying to put cables on the women :lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Dang.....I mean they could send them to me Desire...I would share:D;)

as part of the deep and rich SOL tradition we ask all new male members to introduce themsevles to us...along with including a well lit...preferably errect homegrown dick pic...different angles are prefered and videos are encouraged:yes:

if u have any questions or want someone to screen ur introduction just let me or one of the staff know....well be glad to help:)

again great to see u all here and we look forward to getting to know each and every one of u:dance::D:dance::D:dance:

thoughtone

Rising Star
Registered
The Broke Ass Mutherfuckers Are Getting Clowned On The Mainboard!

I know ya'll homeless can't see it, but this will go down as a classic!

HNIC Doesn't Care About Poor People.
mike-myers.jpg

:roflmao:

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
Well thank you for the hospitality. I am Heist. You can call me, Heist. :lol:

But sorry luv - it's a no go on the ding-a-ling pic. That shit would NEVER and I mean NEVER die. Worse, I can see it backfiring in a brother's face in less than 3 months.

Peace Desire,

Thanks, for the kind welcome. I'm not one for public exhibition but I'm always willing to talk.

Hopefully, things work out. We are not looking to take over the line.

Any ideas for threads that may be of mutual interest to all?

anytime guys;)

now dont feel shy..many vets have blessed us with some tastey homegrown eyecandy...i havent seen it backfire once

now what i can arrange is an anonymous pic thread...where new members like urself can submit their homegrown anonymously to the staff and be posted in the thread for us SOL members to enjoy

either or works just fine really...whichever is most comfortable for yall is most important:yes:

we look forward to seeing what yall got!

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: The Broke Ass Mutherfuckers Are Getting Clowned On The Mainboard!

I saw that shit.

:lol:

gonzo8402

Star
Registered

lol @ the pic.

that 2 page epic on the main board must be hilarious

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I said it once and I said it twice....I like your style;)
anytime guys;)

now dont feel shy..many vets have blessed us with some tastey homegrown eyecandy...i havent seen it backfire once

now what i can arrange is an anonymous pic thread...where new members like urself can submit their homegrown anonymously to the staff and be posted in the thread for us SOL members to enjoy

either or works just fine really...whichever is most comfortable for yall is most important:yes:

we look forward to seeing what yall got!

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

still sad that the livest thing on the board is about the niggas who moved

Ron1n_X

Potential Star
Registered

Thank you DeSiRe for taking us "unfortunate non-donors" :)rolleyes:)
in with open arms. We gonna try to keep it clean in here with no FTP or any jive like that! Just wanna enjoy my new FREE home! Ya know me being a cheap bastard and all.....:lol:

Be easy!

HustleHardah

Potential Star
Registered
3819888542_738c79bef5_m.jpg

I'm trying to help ya'll brothers out. If you have a common foe maybe they'll unite with the Refugees and fight as one. I'll try to keep the heat on. Just wait for my signal before you put on your cape.

30w5d9z.jpg

Cape? Who am i trying to save other than my own black ass? :lol:

big_black68

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for the kind welcome :D I go by bigblack68, but you can call me bigblack :yes: Since I have a woman, I'll have to decline on the introduction picture. As our fearless leader Brother Heist said, we're not here to take over anything. Just looking for a cool place to post. If you or any of the other ladies here make a post about dudes, I just won't click it :smh:. I'm sure we can bring some extra life to this board as well.

thoughtone

Rising Star
Registered

lol @ the pic.

that 2 page epic on the main board must be hilarious

I's up to 4 so far. Of course your livin'-in-the-basement-of-your momma's-house ass will never see it!

gonzo8402

Star
Registered

I's up to 4 so far. Of course your livin'-in-the-basement-of-your momma's-house ass will never see it!

it's still just 2 for me. but that's probably cause we have different user settings...

lol. whatever, though. do y'all.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You a damn lie!

No I'm not man.

I have another lurker account that can still view the main board.

Niggas are on there digging up old ock threads now.:rolleyes:

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

this nigga steady replying to threads over here while telling people what they missing...Jokes. Im getting the same entertainment you are dumbfuck

thoughtone

Rising Star
Registered

it's still just 2 for me. but that's probably cause we have different user settings...

lol. whatever, though. do y'all.

Why don't you pay your money and find out for sure.

Oops ya can't!

:roflmao:

thoughtone

Rising Star
Registered

this nigga steady replying to threads over here while telling people what they missing...Jokes. Im getting the same entertainment you are dumbfuck

What else can you do, you ain't gettin' no entertainment over there!:lol: